Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

CS also posted in the post-BB thread, “...it won't be long before it's busy with 'opinions and speculations' again, opening the gates of that Ark for us so we can express ourselves”. [bold added]

(OK. Maybe that one’s a stretch lol. How exciting if she is in there though!)

I went to search forums and I searched camerashy1...

found this...

BBAU 2014 SWEEPSTAKE No.2 (everybody qualifies)

"would like the last one on the Arc, always late is me #whatstherush"

Looked at the promo and there is a guy and a girl who are the last ones boarding the arc, the guy is last to go in because he grabs his cowboy hat. is she hinting here? I'm going to start assessing cat's behavior too as she was the last female in the house, but I'm not going to think CS1 is female only now.

How FUNNY would it be if this is true...!! Even funnier if they come back on.

So I checked my last Inbox message from CS late in July and she was watching the OS seasons ( Canada and UK) and said "waiting patiently for the start of the series here"...

There could be something in this fa sure!! Ha!

OK CS was hinting to me that a forum member was going into the house and I was messaging her with my guesses and so far the 3 main people that I thought it might be have been posting since this season started. So as far as I'm concerned I think she was talking about herself.
I want to see this convo

A conversation we had, there was a reference to League of Legends - and she thought I was talking about a person called Melissa ....... does anyone know this game?

How FUNNY would it be if this is true...!! Even funnier if they come back on.

So I checked my last Inbox message from CS late in July and she was watching the OS seasons ( Canada and UK) and said "waiting patiently for the start of the series here"...

There could be something in this fa sure!! Ha!
She is a clever and witty one, im convinced there are clues all over this forum. Surely she knew her lack of presence would not go unnoticed and she was hoping for that id say.

Im seriously going to through her posts one by one now... since there is no love feeds, why the heck not!

Oooohhhhhh this is all so very exciting. I really hope that Cammy is in there. Sandra has a love of erotic novels and a vivid imagination. That fits in with the CS that we know. Assuming she is female - which I always felt she was, did she ever say anything about living with her parents?
Then there is Cat, who I think is a midwife ( did I get that correct). She is recently divorced. ( does that ring any bells?) butttttttttt she hates football and I remember that Cammy loves sport - so perhaps not Cat.
Katie - now there is a possible connection. Cammy posted a photo once lying on a bed with a naked bottom - was only up for a moment. I'm sure she had dark hair and was quite full figured. A match do you think? I'm going with Katie.
Let's hope if she is in there that she gives us some clues....... So we can vote for her!!!!!!!!

Back