Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

Oooohhhhhh this is all so very exciting. I really hope that Cammy is in there. Sandra has a love of erotic novels and a vivid imagination. That fits in with the CS that we know. Assuming she is female - which I always felt she was, did she ever say anything about living with her parents?
Then there is Cat, who I think is a midwife ( did I get that correct). She is recently divorced. ( does that ring any bells?) butttttttttt she hates football and I remember that Cammy loves sport - so perhaps not Cat.
Katie - now there is a possible connection. Cammy posted a photo once lying on a bed with a naked bottom - was only up for a moment. I'm sure she had dark hair and was quite full figured. A match do you think? I'm going with Katie.
Let's hope if she is in there that she gives us some clues....... So we can vote for her!!!!!!!!

I am sure her personality will shine though as a clue :) (if she is in there) (or if she is a he)

the problem is the lack of coverage we will get on these hms though... Also the fact the producers will probably show who they want for the shows... stupid bb people! This is what gets in our way of knowing who CS1 is on the show or if she is there at all!

I actually did think this. But I'm still leaning towards Sandra. Camerashy posts could turn a little naughty. It could also explain her late nights if she was typing her novels?
I thought Sandra was a Bonds store manager... Haven't checked those profiles yet!

What do you say to the idea that she moved back to her parents only recently, once she found out about big brother?
Camerashy was from NSW and grew up in the North and East. Watched the football, was often up late, made witty and sometimes naughty observations, loved Drew. That's why I think she is female. Around the time Tully posted her risqué 'night spunks' photo, followed up by someone else's very un-risqué replica she sent me a pm about the photo being of someone ' lying on the bed 'reading a book' (!) '. Oh and she seems to like sweet food/drink, not sour.

Camerashy's a female. Or at least I'm pretty sure she is. We had discussions about skin care products for women around the time I posted that Priceline sale.

On another note, it's a pretty telling state of affairs this season when this thread has at least double the # of pages than those of several HMs haha

Camerashy's a female. Or at least I'm pretty sure she is. We had discussions about skin care products for women around the time I posted that Priceline sale.

On another note, it's a pretty telling state of affairs this season when this thread has at least double the # of pages than those of several HMs haha

I think it's hilarious! I really hope she is in there

What do you say to the idea that she moved back to her parents only recently, once she found out about big brother?
Camerashy was from NSW and grew up in the North and East. Watched the football, was often up late, made witty and sometimes naughty observations, loved Drew. That's why I think she is female. Around the time Tully posted her risqué 'night spunks' photo, followed up by someone else's very un-risqué replica she sent me a pm about the photo being of someone ' lying on the bed 'reading a book' (!) '. Oh and she seems to like sweet food/drink, not sour.
She does sound like Sandra doesn't she. I will be watching very closely for clues. ;):)

I think it's hilarious! I really hope she is in there
I think it's hilarious too! Sucks for BB though lol. And yeah I definitely hope she's in there because I'd hate if something crappy is keeping her from posting. Not like any of us really know each other obviously, but I think we can say with 99.9% certainty that she wouldn't just stop posting without telling us if she was planning a break from here for whatever reason.

I will kick her ass though if she is in there and didn't at least give us a bit of a heads up so we could vote for her. She seems like the cheeky, naughty type so that's the only thing that's making me think she isn't a HM. I would've expected that she'd let at least one of us know beforehand somehow so we could spread the word once she was safely in there.

Yeah... I think female but I would't be 100%. It won't take long to work it out if she's on there! Too many references that would be easy to spot!

True about the level of interest though... Not even a Day 3 episode up! Gawd.

Her bio on the OS says Sandra recently moved back to Wagga from the Gold Coast.

Back