Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

She changed her screen name last year so I think it is more likely that she did that again this year, or she could be wrapped up in BBUS and BBUK celeb and short on time. She posted this recently in timmydownawell thread trying to get a HM for his BB game.

timmydownawell said:
sorry camerashy you don't meet the eligibility criteria either!
why?

edit- don't worry, i forgot, my new user makes me a couple of weeks short

Sounds like you missed that one.... It was about 6 months ago. She was doing a Tully replica pose. She posted the photo and then deleted it pretty quickly afterwards. Maybe too many Baileys that night? It wasn't x rated or overly revealing but a bit cheeky.
can you see the same body structure from what you saw

Sounds like you missed that one.... It was about 6 months ago. She was doing a Tully replica pose. She posted the photo and then deleted it pretty quickly afterwards. Maybe too many Baileys that night? It wasn't x rated or overly revealing but a bit cheeky.

OMFG this is hilarious.

Must be Sandra.

I clicked something here the other day just sussing out the new forum skin and noticed the email address I'd used to join has been deactivated years ago, like at least five years. You used to be only able to sign up with ISP email addresses. But I guess if she'd lost her account she would have created a new one.

I know @camerashy1 joined late in BB13 and said she had posted the year before but had to make up a new username - I don't remember the reason why, but I have in my head it was forgotten password etc.
That is absolutely correct as they were posting the year before (2012) as just camerashy... So, we'd be seeing a camerashy2 if it was forgotten PW?

Ok, yep...I see where you're all coming from now! I actually thought the creepy "neighbourhood watch" story tonight was typical and when she said she's an all-nighter and talks about all sorts of random stuff....

DING DING DING!!!!!

I feel a key word list coming on... Apart from Usernames...

Soccer: world cup
Baileys
Sweepstakes
Obama
would OF !!
Fence sitting
Ghost images in mirrors

I can't wait to see how this unfolds!! Imagine if they (BB) approached her?!! Ha!!

Ok, yep...I see where you're all coming from now! I actually thought the creepy "neighbourhood watch" story tonight was typical and when she said she's an all-nighter and talks about all sorts of random stuff....

DING DING DING!!!!!

Baileys
Sweepstakes
Obama
would OF !!
Fence sitting
Ghost images in mirrors

I can't wait to see how this unfolds!! Imagine if they (BB) approached her?!! Ha!!

and corner shots

DING DING DING!!!!!

Baileys
Sweepstakes
Obama
would OF !!
Fence sitting
Ghost images in mirrors

What if Tim Dormer recruited her off his ask Tim thread ?

DING DING DING!!!!!

Baileys
Sweepstakes
Obama
would OF !!
Fence sitting
Ghost images in mirrors

and corner shots

Maybe a bingo.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...7-secret-squirrels-and-to.48031/#post-1576541

CS seemed so keen to watch BB and hang out here during the off-season, so it does seem strange will she would disappear...
I think her last post was 25th Aug?

Would CS want us to know she went into the house, and have people/media searching through her posts like we are now? lol although she has really given that much away about herself, and nothing to be ashamed of:)

What if Tim Dormer recruited her off his ask Tim thread ?

Hey YOU!!! Long time no chats! Same with so many of you... And here we are in @camerashy1 's shrine/winning page!!!!

If she is in fact, Sandra... She has SSSOOOO got this!!

As for Tim's page... I knew he loved this show as much as any of us crazy fools so yeah, he's liven the dream in his thread... See how civilised I can be, 8 months later!!:wink:

CS seemed so keen to watch BB and hang out here during the off-season, so it does seem strange will she would disappear...
I think her last post was 25th Aug?

Would CS want us to know she went into the house, and have people/media searching through her posts like we are now? lol although she has really given that much away about herself, and nothing to be ashamed of:)
I think she would expect nothing less lol.

Back