Skip to main content

Is Big Brother destined for the axe? Apparently not..

I believe most or all of the big brother HOSUEMATES are nothng more then playing ACTORS. I feel that they had this contract rules for the next 5 years where if anyone of them tell the media that they where actors they will then stop continue to get paid by big brother over the next 5 years into thier own bank account.

I believe if that was the case that is so wrong and yet we always call to vote. Believe it or not ive never and never tempted to call these numbers to vote... these numbers to vote doesnt always become really truthfull there has being speculations about it in the past few years... thats why i never call these numbers. Just a waste of money because if you vote all you doing is adding one number... compare to the rest 18,000 fans or so across australia.

The housemates looks like they are actors.. there is not much to view or see or know about big brother during it all started with channel 9 since 2012 or the last 3 years... there is no interaction the big brother format with channel 9 is boring. No wonder why big brothr on channel 9 lacks so much.

If the moron housemate who continues to sleeps around with that cat in the house while he knows he has a long term relationship in the real world.. this indicates he is not a very nice person and that if he does this behind her back side... more then likely he has other secrets behind her back side that we yet dont no about.. more like drugs or something or picking up ladies while the long term relationship goes to work during the day. This is nothing new... the moron seems to do it so good at it... its most likely he has done this previewsly many times in the past while yet dating a long term relationship. This may not be something new to him... otherwise he wouldnt even dare to do such thing sleep with a stranger and kissing and to make it even more challange he nows there are cameras viewing it.... So it seems that he may as well has done this multible times before... while the long term relationship is away or at work. The poor long term relationship i wonder what she may be thinking... but the bloke seems like a moron. If i was there you have no idea what i would do to him to get his ears lifted and here what he is doing.

So if its an act... its trouble for channel 9. Look all i can say is... the big brother format with channel 9 since it began with channel 9 no one liked it... theres nothing much to know.. and to make it more frustration there is no big brother show on a friday now... So why bother greating big brother show?

the show has to show enough programe for a night. Its not like it will kill the rest of the other programes channel 9 has to offer.. talking about the stupidity of the big bang theory with double episodes.... its no wonder why channel 9 are not normal people......

“The ratings situation for this show is a pretty complicated one, but Nine are being very strategic and I think their plan is working.”

what do they mean by this

I completely disagree with the whole "I'd rather have it on 9 than not at all".
I'd much rather it be axed and disappear from our screens for a few years. Let it be snapped up by ch10 and come back with a fresh start, without douchebag Alex.
I'm totally happy for this season to fail miserably. Make them realise they should have listened to us.

ITS NOT GOING BACK TO 10!!! Face it they got rid of the show for a reason they already have The bachelor. IT IS NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!!

Realisticly....

ITS NOT GOING BACK TO 10!!! Face it they got rid of the show for a reason they already have The bachelor. IT IS NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!!

Realisticly....

The Bachelor is only on twice a week and what else have they got? Biggest Loser which is failing and MasterChef. That's it.

Realisticly....

Ten were in a much better position back in 2008 when BB was axed, so they didn't need it.

Just this year, Biggest Loser was getting half the ratings of Big Brother this year, and Ten renewed it.

So as long as the kiddie audience is stable or increasing, channel 9 are happy? Great. Just great. Catering to that audience defeats the purpose of BB altogether.

If you read the next part of the article it expounds on that.
Obviously I read it. I still don't get how a strategy of simply trying to survive is considered a strong one.[DOUBLEPOST=1414421320][/DOUBLEPOST]And it's expands

C'mon Ch 9 - the show is actually getting boring. How about an up late/uncut/live feed??
You want us to invest time in the show, well give us something to watch.

If you really want ratings, then you know what you need to do.
Amazing that shows like sex n the city can have swearing and overt sexual inferences but this show can't?
Sign your own death warrant o BB Nine, it's in your hands.

One thing that is certain is that Big Brother has not been renewed (yet). In today's presentation to media buyers, Nine presented its programs for next year with BB not on the list. And 2 seasons of the Block confirmed for 2015, so more of the same time slots if BB returns.

One thing that is certain is that Big Brother has not been renewed (yet). In today's presentation to media buyers, Nine presented its programs for next year with BB not on the list. And 2 seasons of the Block confirmed for 2015, so more of the same time slots if BB returns.
2 seasons is overkill. they are going to cook the golden goose!

2 seasons is overkill. they are going to cook the golden goose!
They did two seasons in 2013 also so hopefully if BB does come back on 9 next year they revert back to '13 with The Block: Run the two seasons in the first half of the year and save BB for the fall. Or even stick BB on between the two seasons so they can have the Block to go up against the fall lineup. Surely they wouldn't make the same mistake next year as they did this one.

Back