Skip to main content

Is Big Brother destined for the axe? Apparently not..

I hope they give it a one season renewal - it makes the producers on notice to make it good and it gives us another season. They need to get back to basics, and they need to actually start listening and get their heads out of the sand. If they need to, get a focus group, made up of different backgrounds and demographics and present their ideas to them, get feedback!

I added a comment to that article (apparently Alex the producer reads the comments there, in one of his interviews he talked about the feedback), and I said don't bring it back if there are no live feeds and I made mention of some of the common complaints about them losing touch with what Big Brother is supposed to be.

Don't blame the low ratings on people not being interested in BB, if ch9 stop disrespecting the viewers true BB affectionados will come back!!

I added a comment to that article (apparently Alex the producer reads the comments there, in one of his interviews he talked about the feedback), and I said don't bring it back if there are no live feeds and I made mention of some of the common complaints about them losing touch with what Big Brother is supposed to be.

Don't blame the low ratings on people not being interested in BB, if ch9 stop disrespecting the viewers true BB affectionados will come back!!
I would rather have some sort of BB than none even if we didn't have live streams, but live streams were a huge part of it on TEN and we need it on Nine definitely. Nine need to listen if they want a chance at survival.

The only thing of value in that article is this image:

NGMsrlE.jpg

Back