Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Reo - what was your motivation to go on the show considering you've never seen it before? Did you really go in blind to the entire concept? And since this isn't your first dabble in reality TV, why the interest in the first place if you don't even watch TV?

Reo - what was your motivation to go on the show considering you've never seen it before? Did you really go in blind to the entire concept? And since this isn't your first dabble in reality TV, why the interest in the first place if you don't even watch TV?

Yer I'm going to touch base with him about that one :\

Ask Leo why the change of attitude in the last few days, was it because you really didn't care about what the housemates thought of you anymore, which Leo was the really one the one we saw most of the show or this one?

Did you think about how hard it would be to maintain your diet in the big brother house? What about the complaints you were eating too much?

Were you recruited for the show from your gym? Did you do any auditioning?

Leo - Was a showmance/getting close to someone your plan when you went into the house?

Did he know before he went in that there was someone he knew from the outside world (Sandra) in there?

Awesome questions guys, whoever goes tonight I will need you guys to rush in if you have fan questions.. I will be doing the interviews tomorrow NOT Thursday/Friday :)

It was interesting to hear him say that he thought they'd get up in the morning, do tasks and then clock off at 7pm. When has BB ever been like that??? I really think the guy was flying blindly.

If you weren't in the house, who do you think Skye wouldve gone for? Do you think Ryan would get with Skye if she had tried to come on to him from Day 1?

What would you rate your attractiveness out of 10? (10 being the highest)
Who is more fit? Ryan or Travis? (P.S. I mean the Ryan that is still in the house)

Not sure if you already plan to ask Leo about him thinking he was safe at the start of your interview, Luke. If not perhaps you might ask something like, "You've already said you were pretty surprised to be evicted. Was there anything in particular that happened to make you think Priya would be the one to go instead?"

Not sure if you already plan to ask Leo about him thinking he was safe at the start of your interview, Luke. If not perhaps you might ask something like, "You've already said you were pretty surprised to be evicted. Was there anything in particular that happened to make you think Priya would be the one to go instead?"

:) haha we think a like already plan to dig deeper on that one... ;)

It was interesting to hear him say that he thought they'd get up in the morning, do tasks and then clock off at 7pm. When has BB ever been like that??? I really think the guy was flying blindly.

Yeah that is interesting actually. Maybe he really has never watched the show, even so, I'm curious to know how he ended up on there. Was he cast independently from the auditions maybe?

Yeah that is interesting actually. Maybe he really has never watched the show, even so, I'm curious to know how he ended up on there. Was he cast independently from the auditions maybe?
I'm pretty sure - maybe it was even Sandra or one of his friends - confirmed that his agent was contacted. Don't quote me on that though as I have no memory of what thread or where I read that lol

He has already come out and said he won't say, they will take it to their grave :\
yeah but seems bit of a risk that David (or the other HM's) wont say anything, unless they promised, plus they don't know the viewers didn't catch what was said but maybe once BB is finished they will say what it's about?
David's sister and best friend will be at Dreamworld tonight, and most likely will ask Leo that question,so it will be interesting if he answers it:)

Back