Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

For David - Does he realise the comment Lisa over-heard and took offence too was actually said by Travis? Or that she was commenting about Leo's size a week or so later?

@Luke Blundell
today in an article David said
"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."
does he mean she would strip down right in front of them, or come up to the convo naked/undies or whatever, to try get the cameras on her?

@Luke Blundell
"I can confirm if two housemates are having a meaningful conversation which Skye might seem threatened by, she's not afraid to strip her clothes completely down and stand right next to them so it won't get aired."
does he mean she would strip down right in front of them, or come up to the convo naked/undies or whatever, to try get the cameras on her?

Oh what!!!!! WHAT!!! what!!!! WHAT!!!!

@Luke Blundell

Oh what!!!!! WHAT!!! what!!!! WHAT!!!!

Given that the OS reveals (Pic 10 of this gallery):
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-74/gallery/strange-habits-2/

"10 of 13 “I once took my clothes off and walked down a street naked in heels.” - Skye"

Then, yeah, rings true.

I just watched the Lawson interview.

OMG you asked 2 of my questions!!

Did not expect that at all!

Thank you! :)

its currently 3.30 am. I have driven over 10 hours to do the interviews, back home now, editing them, I apologize in advanced calling alot of you "she asks" in the fan questions... I really need to figure out who's a girl and who's a guy... davids interview should be up around lunch.. leos in the arvo. won't have chapter times until a bit after they are up, busy busy busy. got some exciting news to share thats not so exciting for me anymore and got some behind the scenes stuff for the finale to share with you guys...and some mediocre news to share about interviewing the final 6 . TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW

its currently 3.30 am. I have driven over 10 hours to do the interviews, back home now, editing them, I apologize in advanced calling alot of you "she asks" in the fan questions... I really need to figure out who's a girl and who's a guy... davids interview should be up around lunch.. leos in the arvo. won't have chapter times until a bit after they are up, busy busy busy. got some exciting news to share thats not so exciting for me anymore and got some behind the scenes stuff for the finale to share with you guys...and some mediocre news to share about interviewing the final 6 . TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW
Keen as!

Can't wait!
And don't worry, we all have trouble figuring out people's gender on here lol

its currently 3.30 am. I have driven over 10 hours to do the interviews, back home now, editing them, I apologize in advanced calling alot of you "she asks" in the fan questions... I really need to figure out who's a girl and who's a guy... davids interview should be up around lunch.. leos in the arvo. won't have chapter times until a bit after they are up, busy busy busy. got some exciting news to share thats not so exciting for me anymore and got some behind the scenes stuff for the finale to share with you I guys...and some mediocre news to share about interviewing the final 6 . TALK TO YOU GUYS TOMORROW
I love the adjectives before each bit of news. Not wanting to set expectations too high!
Driving that much is real dedication.

In really interested to see theDavid interview and what the lemon has to say about Priya.
Also the fact that Luke doesn't like Priya I sense this may be a biased interview and an attempt to bring Priya down .

Looking forward to it, thank you!

No doubt it'll be ripped to pieces and wrongly analysed tho :hilarious:

In really interested to see theDavid interview and what the lemon has to say about Priya.
Also the fact that Luke doesn't like Priya I sense this may be a biased interview and an attempt to bring Priya down .

I don't think David has veiled his disdain for Priya so I am not sure what "out there" shit you are expecting?:bored: He's already stated he would prefer Lina to win over Priya. *shrug*

I don't think David has veiled his disdain for Priya so I am not sure what "out there" shit you are expecting?:bored: He's already stated he would prefer Lina to win over Priya. *shrug*
I don't think anything he is going to say will come as a shock. He's been honest with all of his interviews so far and Priya knows how he feels too.

:) I made sure I didn't say anything bad about Priya, I mentioned what a rollarcoaster of a ride the relationship was, some ups and downs and then just let David speak :)

:) I made sure I didn't say anything bad about Priya, I mentioned what a rollarcoaster of a ride the relationship was, some ups and downs and then just let David speak :)
You're lucky xx

:rage:[DOUBLEPOST=1416449536][/DOUBLEPOST]
SOME UPDATED NEWS NEWS NEWS! Davids interview will not be up until tonight....STUPID COMPUTER. BLAME COUNTRY INTERNET....so that means leos will probably be up tomorrow I'm guessing, see how it all goes :) SORRY GUYS! Its worth the wait though :)
Since we won't have bb for 3 days will give us something to watch :)

Back