Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

* David, do you think if you had went into high strategy mode this last week and strategized to neutralize Priya's strategy, that you could have kept yourself on the show longer ?

I really wanted to prod you to do that! You where an awesome housemate btw , I liked what you brought to the show!!

* Are you aware that it appears that sometimes you don't read people very well ? (For example Lina was rolling her eyes at you in the one laundry scene, but you did not recognize that at all. It's something I like about you though that you don't let that affect you.)

I have a question for Leo:

If you were a 200m tall giant, would you squish Skye with one stomp of your foot? And would you enjoy the sensation of skye's innards oozing through your toes? And would you flick skyes head into the Big Brother pool like you were flicking a peanut?

(It's possible that posting messages after being awake 36 hours straight might not be the best idea.)

I have a question for Leo:

If you were a 200m tall giant, would you squish Skye with one stomp of your foot? And would you enjoy the sensation of skye's innards oozing through your toes? And would you flick skyes head into the Big Brother pool like you were flicking a peanut?

(It's possible that posting messages after being awake 36 hours straight might not be the best idea.)

And then afterwards say 'Leo hungry!".

Oh sorry you didn't see the other post, there won't be any interview with Richard or Tom :)

Everyone else some crazy but good questions, david was one of my favourites and I'm so excited to interview him! Havnt been this nervous in ages.
Take plenty of photos with David and post them on your instagram:D

Is David planning on going back to his old job soon, or is he open to any new career opportunities?

Oh sorry you didn't see the other post, there won't be any interview with Richard or Tom :)

Everyone else some crazy but good questions, david was one of my favourites and I'm so excited to interview him! Havnt been this nervous in ages.
Do you need a camera assistant for the David interview ;) kidding!

It would be interesting to touch on his relationship with Lisa, more so how we only saw them fighting and when she's come out of the house she's claimed they are great friends.

Also about removing his beard and what he thinks about the Chloe incident.

David, can you please critique my novel? It's about a small silver alien called Warthgttrt who comes to earth and discovers the true meaning of Christmas.

Maybe too late but can you ask Leo about his relationship with Priya? He nominated her at the start and seemed to think she was boring, but they seemed like friends at the end, what changed?

I've got a great idea for your interview, @Luke Blundell. You film David eating a meal, you come in dressed as a waiter and carrying a tray. You say to David 'Is Sir enjoying his meal?'. David answers you. You look at the camera and wink.

To Leo-

Hey Leo! Do you think you given your all in the house?

To David-

You were definitely a favourite of mine! Are you happy with how long you lasted? Also, does it suck being evicted a week before the finale?

Maybe too late but can you ask Leo about his relationship with Priya? He nominated her at the start and seemed to think she was boring, but they seemed like friends at the end, what changed?

Priya & Leo

images

@Luke Blundell Did you ask Leo about whether he knows that Skye spent the whole week that he was a "neighbour", pining for Ryan and talking about how much she liked him? Does he really know the real Skye?

Back