Skip to main content

Sandra EXPOSES David

MADONNA

Scalp collector
http://anafternoonofpossibilities.com/2014/11/19/the-write-of-reply/

The write of reply…
Posted on November 19, 2014
As most Big Brother fans know, I entered the house with a partner. Last night, my other half was evicted. I posted a photo collage on Social Media congratulating Dave on his amazing journey and expressing my excitement at seeing him again.

Fast Forward to today, when I was alerted to a news article that came out painting myself and some other housemates in a bad light. You can read the full story here http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...127933432?nk=c301a6667416704d94ab45c1820b08d0

During our time in the house, Dave and I had a typical ‘married couple’ relationship. We argued a lot (which, if anyone was with their partner 24 hours a day, would probably also happen in the real world), but we also had a lot of fun. My eviction video wasn’t shown for whatever reason (time poor, not controversial enough, I was a super boring disappointing housemate etc etc) but in it I sang his praises. He was one of the closest people to me in that house and I left that house confident in the fact that Dave would be a mate for life.

Of course there were times where I said things about other people. We all did. It may not have all been aired but it definitely happened. Emotions ran high in there, and I was the prime example of that. I was also on the end of hurtful comments and it’s never nice to be in that position. But that’s the nature of the beast, they didn’t put 16 completely different personalities in a bubble and expect us all to get along.

Do I think that Sam, Lawson and I harboured an environment of harassment in that house? No. Do I think we bullied Dave? No I definitely do not. Do I think Dave is a doormat? His beard may have looked like one but he most definitely is not, nor did we treat him like one.

Dave himself made comments about certain housemates that he described ‘tongue in cheek’. These comments, at the time, were pretty upsetting (cue Big Brother heightened emotion). He also purposely isolated himself from Sam and I in the house because he found our sense of humour immature and crass (which it is, we get that not everyone thinks farts are funny….. even tough they are). Did I ever consider Dave a bully? No. Did I think Dave was treating me like a doormat? No. I considered Dave a friend who sometimes says the wrong thing, like most of us do in life, myself included.

I definitely think all five of us (Dave, Lawson, Sam, Ryan and myself) use humour and sarcasm around people we are most comfortable with. Like I always say to my friends ‘I kid, because I love’. Yes it might seem an immature way to relate to people but it is what it is. Any time people took things the wrong way in the house, issues were always resolved. There is nothing I will watch back and take offence to on the outside because I know exactly what it is like in that house and how easy it is to blow things out of proportion. I’m confident I have left any drama or issue with any other housemate inside those apricot coloured walls.

I guess that’s why todays article was so upsetting. For people like Sam and I, who hope to be good role models to younger people, to be caught up in an issue like this is heart breaking. I would never want anyone, let alone one of my friends, to feel like I was the cause of anguish or hurt. Dave was, and still is one of my good friends and I have spoken to him today in regards to this. As mentioned above, all issues were resolved in the house and we have both previously apologised to each other (many times over ;))

Davids experience is obviously going to be different to that of mine, or Sam or Lawson for that matter. But to make something out of a non issue is pretty hurtful. Everyone in that house is a good person and deserves to be treated with respect. I get that it’s a game and that I signed up for this and the media will write whatever they feel the need to write. But my goal was to survive my BB time with my integrity intact and I can honestly say I did that 100%.

So lets leave the doormat where it belongs.

Because he thought he was bullied you think he's obnoxious? How does that work?
It is a game created primarily for conflict. It's big brother, not friendship and love time. Please don't preach to me about bullying about a bloody reality tv show created for these kinds of scenarios. If you can't handle it, don't go on a TV show like this.

I don't think anything was exposed, and perhaps she, who has supposedly left everything inside those walls, would have waited to talk to David before responding to what a news article said based on something he was specifically asked. What was he expected to say? No I loved the way they all laughed at me?
Ok.

I don't think anything was exposed, and perhaps she, who has supposedly left everything inside those walls, would have waited to talk to David before responding to what a news article said based on something he was specifically asked. What was he expected to say? No I loved the way they all laughed at me?
Ok.
To be fair, he was no better.

He's probably been THE most UNGRACIOUS LOSER out of all three Channel 9 season.

BITTER UNTIL THE END.

Sandra just EXPOSING his LIES is a CHERRY on top.

What lies though?
He's telling the truth, based on his feelings. That's hardly lying.
And we all saw things like Sam saying 'I can't believe he thinks people actually like him" and Sandra laughing along.

Expose? Sorry if there wasn't a tiny bit of truth to what David has revealed in his interviews Sandra would not have felt the need to write a blog post defending herself, her sense of humour and her behaviour in the house. Anyone who watched the show saw how she treated him and how repulsed she acted around him.

When Lisa and David were fighting in the spa Sam just sat there laughing for the majority of it. I would say Sam was one of the biggest bullies in the house this year and I won't be the last person to say it either.

Sandra is now just trying save her own reputation. Seriously, why would she even both writing a blog post then have to say she even called David today to resolve it all.

It is a game created primarily for conflict. It's big brother, not friendship and love time. Please don't preach to me about bullying about a bloody reality tv show created for these kinds of scenarios. If you can't handle it, don't go on a TV show like this.
Reepbot was not preaching for one and two, it doesn't take away the fact that HE felt bullied.

You and I have different views of what reality tv show is, and for me your aspect is one type of scenario, but it is not the only one. Conflict is one aspect, but seeing relationships form, seeing a person grow, see the downfall of a hm that was once loved etc- they are all part of a reality tv show like big brother. People relate to the hms and the scenarios their own way.

Back