Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

For Cat:
Why did you dare a drunk boy to come into bed with you?

Now that you are out of the house, do you regret ruining Lawson's chances at winning the game as well as his life outside the house?

Plenty of people survive the big brother house on their own, like Tim and Tahan from last year, why were you so needy? You can't just blame it on the environment, they lasted much longer and under much greater pressure than you faced.

Are you prepared to be publicly shunned? How will you cope when the dislike of you lasts for years? Tully still regularly gets abuse.

How do you feel when Lawson has made it clear he isn't in love with you and has no idea how your relationship will last?

Last edited:
For Aisha:

I felt last year that Jade hurt herself by spending all her time and energy on Ed instead of with the other housemates. Do you feel the same happened with you? You seemed to disappear as an individual.

Would you have taken the money if you knew about the intruders? Did it cross your mind that intruders would be entering the house? If so, were you assuming the original housemates would get to choose which intruders would stay?

I'm going to miss her. First housemate evicted that I had any attachment too. I do feel she was being herself.:)

For Cat:
Why did you dare a drunk boy to come into bed with you?

Now that you are out of the house, do you regret ruining Lawson's chances at winning the game as well as his life outside the house?

Plenty of people survive the big brother house on their own, like Tim and Tahan from last year, why were you so needy? You can't just blame it on the environment, they lasted much longer and under much greater pressure than you faced.

Are you prepared to be publicly shunned? How will you cope when the dislike of you lasts for years? Tully still regularly gets abuse.

How do you feel when Lawson has made it clear he isn't in love with you and has no idea how your relationship will last?

Well damn, you went in. Lol.

Well damn, you went in. Lol.
Lol.
Yes, she's a grown woman, she can face those questions. I thought I was being nice by not bringing up her dropping her towel in front of Lawson.

I'm really interested in the third one, why was she so needy and unable to cope on her own. She is used to dealing with stress and pressure from her job. She has life experience to draw on. I would not have picked her to be the one to need to get involved with a 23 year old kid, I thought she would have more of her own emotional and psychological resources.

Lol.
Yes, she's a grown woman, she can face those questions. I thought I was being nice by not bringing up her dropping her towel in front of Lawson.

I'm really interested in the third one, why was she so needy and unable to cope on her own. She is used to dealing with stress and pressure from her job. She has life experience to draw on. I would not have picked her to be the one to need to get involved with a 23 year old kid, I thought she would have more of her own emotional and psychological resources.
I completely agree with you, and you're right about how damn needs she is. Although I realized awhile ago that her age and her maturity are miles apart. Hopefully you'll get your questions answered.

Cat: Is she worried that her time in the house could affect her career?

Aisha: Does she believe Skye's crush on Ryan is strategic seeing as she has tried a showmance with Jake and Leo already. And does she think Skye is being genuine in the house.

Cat: Lawson had a conversation with Lina implying that you two are intimate in the house at night, is this true? What do you get up to?
Aisha: same question

I want someone to interview him
And not ask about cat.
Imagine it ...
His own interview with out all the bs
It would be great! Unfortunately I cannot think of a thing Cat did in the house that wasn't Lawson related to ask for the same about her.

Back