Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Haha @Rose711 I'm in the same boat. I couldn't think of a single thing to ask, certainly nothing positive. I think all ground will be covered with him, so I had nothing of merit to add. I'm looking forward to this and Ben's interviews. Maybe they'll get some new information.

Still not interested in having this exchange with you. Go play with those who want to play with you. I left a message to someone, that had nothing to do with you. Seriously, if someone says leave them alone, respect it and move on. Trust me, if I wanted to speak to you and quote you, I would have, but I choose not to, so please pay me the same respect. This is the last response you'll get from me.

I was only correcting a point in one of your posts. I just didn't want @Luke Blundell to be influenced by a biased opinion.

Haha @Rose711 I'm in the same boat. I couldn't think of a single thing to ask, certainly nothing positive. I think all ground will be covered with him, so I had nothing of merit to add. I'm looking forward to this and Ben's interviews. Maybe they'll get some new information.

I'm sure there will be plenty of positive questions that Lawson can be asked by the various interviewers.

I'm sure there will be plenty of positive questions that Lawson can be asked by the various interviewers.

And you're officially going on the ignore list, because you have a hard time understanding and can't seem to grasp the concept of leaving people alone. Now, you enjoy talking to yourself, because thankfully, I have the option of not seeing you. I approached you like an adult, and you apparently don't know how to react to that. So, be good.

Luke:
At some point can you post the equipment you use to record and also the editing software? Or maybe walk us through your process. You always have quality video and audio. I'm thinking if getting a camera and I was wondering what you use.
Thanks.

And you're officially going on the ignore list, because you have a hard time understanding and can't seem to grasp the concept of leaving people alone. Now, you enjoy talking to yourself, because thankfully, I have the option of not seeing you. I approached you like an adult, and you apparently don't know how to react to that. So, be good.

I understand you, I just think you have the wrong idea.

For Lawson. Why did he keep making reference to "I'm only 23, I'm not an adult" or "I'm not a man, I'm only 23". At 23, having legally being an adult for five years, does he really consider that that doesn't constitute being a grown up? I think most people would consider a 23 year old a man. Being 16 might have been an excuse for poor judgement or behavior, 23 ... not so much. What was his point in doing that?

For LAWSON,

The rumours are Candice slept with someone else and that's why your broke up in the first place.

Is this true ?

If so, Why didn't you say it to give Australia your side to the story.
Now, this is a very good question .......

For Lawson. Why did he keep making reference to "I'm only 23, I'm not an adult" or "I'm not a man, I'm only 23". At 23, having legally being an adult for five years, does he really consider that that doesn't constitute being a grown up? I think most people would consider a 23 year old a man. Being 16 might have been an excuse for poor judgement or behavior, 23 ... not so much. What was his point in doing that?

25 is the age you can say kidhood has left the boy to the man - it's got to do with them damn dopamine stuff ..... not an excuse for a 23yo, but maybe an explanation ......... ask when he turns 25 .........

Ok, so my question are:

You say you are not a man at 23 - when will you be one and do you think you will ever grow up? Do you still have some Dopamine?

How are the Crossroads in your Life looking and how many are there?

How many directions are you being torn towards?

If you everyone watching bb14 - could put on your shoes - as you, and then experienced what you really felt whilst you were in the house ..... what would be the words you would say, the most positive words ........... ?

10 words would be great!

The cheating thing is going to be really played out and I'm sure you will have enough to work on from there so my questions will be general.

The HM say that Lawson would one minute be so UP, then the next minute really low and Sam said he was a great guy but odd. Is he aware of this, was it due to overthinking/the game or is this the norm.

And @FatPants asked the perfect question that I would have asked as well

Ok

1. do you know that you were one of the favourites to win before you hooked up with Cat?

As always, looking forward to these interviews.

Good luck with them all Luke - a busy week ahead for you! :) Just a few to throw into the mix if you're still needing some:

Do the HMs have access to a counsellor while in the house, or do you just talk things through with Big Brother in the diary room?

We didn’t get to see the outcome of the Song task – what was the house reaction to finding out you had failed? Were you told that it was voted on by the public?

Did you know that Travis was returning to the house before your magic trick to being him back? Did the HMs suspect he was in the sanctuary the whole time?

On the night that Travis was fake evicted, you were next to go if it had been a 'real' double eviction that week. Did the fact that you weren't evicted make you think that the public was OK with you and Cat, which led to you getting closer?

Just found out that my interviews will be on Friday now, 15 minutes each which has never happened before, because there is 3 they are on a tight schedule . Oh dear!

Question for Lawson: Are there alliances in the house that are solid, if so who was in your alliance and did that differ over time when HMs left? Did your alliance see Priya as a threat or an easy HM to beat and is this why she was constantly nominated?

Just found out that my interviews will be on Friday now, 15 minutes each which has never happened before, because there is 3 they are on a tight schedule . Oh dear!
Oh wow! That will be difficult . I have faith you will do well though. I'm always looking forward to your interviews :)

Luke:
At some point can you post the equipment you use to record and also the editing software? Or maybe walk us through your process. You always have quality video and audio. I'm thinking if getting a camera and I was wondering what you use.
Thanks.

Hey if I have time this week before my interviews I will post my set up and put it on youtube as a vlog :) sound good?

Back