Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

You point out, a lot, that you are 23 and that Cat is 31, do you think that makes her feel old?

For lawson - when did you start doing magic and how did you actually learn to do the tricks, as it's not something everyone can do.

Lawson - If Candice gives you another chance are you going to take it? Are you willing to end everything with Cat?

Aisha - Did you have a favourite big brother (voice)?

Cat - If you could take any object from the 2014 BB house home as a momento what would it be?
AND CAT ARE YOU CAMERASHY1?

Aisha - Have you been updated with important NZ news since you have come out? (NZ elections - (National won), a little boy drowned off the beach in Mt Manganui, (hopefully not a relative but was big news) death of ewan gilmour (NZ's best known Westie/Bogan)

Cat I can't think of one for... she really didn't do much other than Lawson did she?

Aisha - Have you been updated with important NZ news since you have come out? (NZ elections - (National won), a little boy drowned off the beach in Mt Manganui, (hopefully not a relative but was big news) death of ewan gilmour (NZ's best known Westie/Bogan)

Cat I can't think of one for... she really didn't do much other than Lawson did she?

By the sounds of it she has missed out on a lot!

Aisha- I'm going to New Zealand in December. Could you please give me some advice on what to see and do there? Also how do you win a new zealand guy over?

Cat- Do you feel like the age gap between you and lawson is going to be a problem for you in the future? like for example, him not even properly starting his career yet and you being at that age of 31 where you start settling down and having kids?

One thing for Aisha, she and Travis said they stayed for the experience, but the other housemates said when they were together, they didn't really get to truly know her, and it was only after he went to the sanctuary they saw a different side of her. Why didn't she just take the money, if her experience in the house was only going to be about Travis? Does she agree with the others that being attached to Travis didn't allow them to see who she really was?

For Cat, who was the most critical of your relationship with Lawson face to face? Did you feel anyone was acting strategically in what they were saying about it?

Back