Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Damn, don't know if i'm too late now @Luke Blundell! if not, i have two questions for Aisha:

When BB offered you and Trav $50k to leave the house, it seemed that Travis' initial decision (when you asked him over dinner in the sanctuary) was to take the money, yet your choice was to stay. Did you convince Travis to make the same decision with you ?

and/or:

Were you aware that you were almost selected as a HM for the 2013 series? If you had entered the BB house last year, which HM's do you feel you might have had the best connection/s with ?

I would like him to explain his (with Cat) reaction in the Diary Room to the footage they were shown of their time in the sanctuary.

Maybe you could simply ask, "What were you reacting to when you were shown the footage from your time with Cat in the sanctuary?"

Or, "Did watching the footage from your time with Cat in the sanctuary give you a boner. Yes or no."

Hi guys, on my way home from Sydney. Lawsons is fully edited, aishias is fully edited. Cat I havnt done yet . Cats is a bit rushed unfortunately they were running late so I had to get straight to the point, definitely not my style as you guys know I like to be relaxed and make them relaxed . Nether the less I asked the questions that needed to be asked . I won't be interesting the new intruders either . TGIF because these couple of days have been mental. Videos probably live tomorrow morning . :)

T
Hi guys, on my way home from Sydney. Lawsons is fully edited, aishias is fully edited. Cat I havnt done yet . Cats is a bit rushed unfortunately they were running late so I had to get straight to the point, definitely not my style as you guys know I like to be relaxed and make them relaxed . Nether the less I asked the questions that needed to be asked . I won't be interesting the new intruders either . TGIF because these couple of days have been mental. Videos probably live tomorrow morning . :)
The anticipation is killing me!

After the last 2 days I would say it's because it's just way to busy.. It was so hectic, just edited cats interview . A little bit dissapointed with it, but still goes for nearly 7 minutes which is not me haha!

i am sure it will be top notch as usual you perfectionist!

They are taking forever to upload, Hoping Lawsons will be up by the morning. Aishas prob arvo, cat possibly night. My interview is being a bitch! download speed is so fast, upload is a killer. longer then normal :( CAN THIS WEEK GET ANY WORSE

They are taking forever to upload, Hoping Lawsons will be up by the morning. Aishas prob arvo, cat possibly night. My interview is being a bitch! download speed is so fast, upload is a killer. longer then normal :( CAN THIS WEEK GET ANY WORSE

Don't worry, it's the end result that counts. PLUS, BB isn't on till Monday so spread it out all you like, it'll be something to look forward to!

Tell that to Malcolm Turnbull. "No one needs fast uploads". SMH

Ryan(Leo)- Who do you think will win the show and why?

Did you actually have a tv on the outside and lie because you happened to hook up with the girl that is the most popular on the outside and favourite to win the show? seems a little suss.

What are your thoughts on skye now that she was saying how adorable ryan was in the house and how much she likes him and is crushing on him?

Ryan(Leo)- Who do you think will win the show and why?

Did you actually have a tv on the outside and lie because you happened to hook up with the girl that is the most popular on the outside and favourite to win the show? seems a little suss.

What are your thoughts on skye now that she was saying how adorable ryan was in the house and how much she likes him and is crushing on him?

Oh very good questions :)

Back