Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Luke Blundell

Hey guys!

So i've been contemplating this for a while, a lot of people don't ask the questions which is completely okay but then don't bother checking the thread for my videos.

SO I thought this thread would be where I post my videos.

Please still use the other thread for all the questions etc :)

Hope this is okay!!!

Thanks again for your interviews.. They provide multitudes more information than BB ever does during their time in the house. Sandra still seemed happier that she was out than in.. Jason seems like an amazing person, I really enjoyed his interview!

Last edited:
Damn, I forgot to comment for you to ask Jason if he'd like to auction off one of the houses/apartments in next year's the Block. :p

Great interviews though, always look forward to them. :)

Cos Jason said Trav is a friendly and approachable bloke compared to what some of youse would like to refer to him as a dickhead or whatever.
lol so just because he's comfortable enough with his sexuality to cuddle up to a gay man does that automatically make him a great person? he's still a massive tool & a flog. do you not hear 1/2 of the sh*t that comes out of his mouth & see the way he acts & struts?

I noticed that Jason wasn't telling the truth about what his brother wrote on the official BB facebook page.

His brother wrote that the entire family had met Jason's boyfriend, when only his Dad had met him.

(Unless Jason's brother lied to him on what he wrote.)

I've changed my mind about a lot of people this season, and it's true for this interviewer too. I made a comment after watching about 10 seconds of one of his videos that he was fucking annoying and turned it off. Sitting next to Jason he looked like a saint in the annoying stakes! He asks really good questions and is actually watchable unlike that idiot Benjamin and his Scoopla schtick, which I'll forever refuse to watch!

I noticed that Jason wasn't telling the truth about what his brother wrote on the official BB facebook page.

His brother wrote that the entire family had met Jason's boyfriend, when only his Dad had met him.

(Unless Jason's brother lied to him on what he wrote.)

did Jason's brother write more than this before it was deleted?

BBB news article
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09/big-brother-silences-family-response-jasons-coming-story/

Hi everyone, I’m Jason’s brother, and I would just like to say that my parents love Jason. A 2 minute description on tv will never do the story justice. It was certainly a tough journey, but we support him 100%, and my mum in particular has been the most actively supportive person behind his big brother push. There was no turning of backs, no disowning, we love him and support him for who he is. Thanks for reading. And please continue to support my brother!

The interview for Sandra is a great reflection of her personality. I love Sandra outside the house. Interesting that she knew Leo (or better known as Ryan).

People should take into account what Jason said about Travis at the end.
I thought it was great what Jason said. We are not seeing much at all with all the other bullshit and recaps going on. What Nein are doing is allowing people who may not watch daily (and as we know this doesn't exist either) to 'drop-in' and pick up the storylines easily.

I am going to start living for @Luke Blundell's vids soon rather than the hours of nothing we get from BB.

Back