Skip to main content

In The News

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

So what do people think of this?

The media are jumping on this claiming it's a "terror attack."

Various accounts from witnesses say two men shouted Allah Ackbar or such as they attacked someone just for being there. The cops did respond but they should have shot them dead, not injured them. That's my opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

So what do people think of this?

The media are jumping on this claiming it's a "terror attack."

Various accounts from witnesses say two men shouted Allah Ackbar or such as they attacked someone just for being there. The cops did respond but they should have shot them dead, not injured them. That's my opinion.

Well it would be wrong of the Police to shoot anyone dead if they were able to disarm someone by injuring them. While it is pretty conclusive in this case that they committed the offence, in the UK like most civilised countries we let the courts sort out the guilt and innocence of people. It's not the wild west. That's my opinion.

Well it would be wrong of the Police to shoot anyone dead if they were able to disarm someone by injuring them. While it is pretty conclusive in this case that they committed the offence, in the UK like most civilised countries we let the courts sort out the guilt and innocence of people. It's not the wild west. That's my opinion.

Thanks Eliza for being civil...

The London thing is bizarre, I saw a snippet before heading out this am, and i'm sure curious.

The weirdos ran the poor guy down with a car, then chopped him up, then hung around waiting - and ran to the cops, freaks, must be on drugs surely:O

The London thing is bizarre, I saw a snippet before heading out this am, and i'm sure curious.

The weirdos ran the poor guy down with a car, then chopped him up, then hung around waiting - and ran to the cops, freaks, must be on drugs surely:O

Yet what I do not get is the media jumping on this and calling it a terrorist attack

It was the strangest crime.

Didn't he just smack mental illness? He appeared to be in a fully blown maniac episode. Given it seems there were a few like minded people involved it was almost felt cultish. Judging my McCutters accent, he sounded as Pommy as Yorkshire Pud. I think the saddest thing is that from what he was saying, he believes in his "cause" lock stock and two smoking barrels.

I think I felt most troubled that rather than help people just stood and videoed the whole thing. I mean it took one sole middle aged woman to try and intervene. No one tried to disarm him, they just stood gawking and updating their facebook page with pics and videos.

My partner and I were discussing this very thing last night, how in the good old days if you saw someone being attacked by 4 dogs, you would try and help, if you saw a man racially berating a woman who was singing to her child in her native tongue on a tram you would intervene, if you saw a pack of youths attacking another you would stand up for the vulnerable. Now days you stand back, video it, upload it, then voice your outrage and empathy from the safety of your arm chair.

Yet what I do not get is the media jumping on this and calling it a terrorist attack

I would consider a group of men running me down in their car then cutting off my fucking head with a meat cleaver while screaming out their political aims, and to quote Mr McCutter "eye for and eye..! Toof for a toof..!" only to leave me bleed to death in broad daylight in a main street of England a terrorist attack.

Out of interest, what do you call it?

A game of Cleudo?

I would consider a group of men running me down in their car then cutting off my fucking head with a meat cleaver while screaming out their political aims, and to quote Mr McCutter "eye for and eye..! Toof for a toof..!" only to leave me bleed to death in broad daylight in a main street of England a terrorist attack.

Out of interest, what do you call it?

A game of Cleudo?

I call it two psychos wanting an excuse to kill someone in broad daylight

The Angels of Woolwich: How three extraordinarily brave women confronted the Islamic fanatics who butchered and tried to behead a soldier on London street - and prayed next to his mutilated body

'Religious' woman in her 50s 'walked straight up to suspects with no fear'
Sat next to victim in middle of the road and put her hands on his chest
Witness: 'She wanted to comfort him. The man’s head was beside her'
Cub Scout leader tells other attacker: 'It is only you versus many people'

Faced with the worst of humanity, the extraordinary courage displayed by the ‘angels of Woolwich’ has astonished the world.
Their refusal to be cowed by the terrorists won praise from all quarters, including Downing Street.

Pics of the awesome women
article-2329458-19F45DF8000005DC-261_634x341.jpg
article-2329458-19F1FADA000005DC-275_634x432.jpg

And eyewitnesses speak of thinking it was a car accident, and they at first thought the murderers were aiding the victim

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-pray-slaughtered-soldier.html#ixzz2UAzVL7hA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Angels of Woolwich: How three extraordinarily brave women confronted the Islamic fanatics who butchered and tried to behead a soldier on London street - and prayed next to his mutilated body

'Religious' woman in her 50s 'walked straight up to suspects with no fear'
Sat next to victim in middle of the road and put her hands on his chest
Witness: 'She wanted to comfort him. The man’s head was beside her'
Cub Scout leader tells other attacker: 'It is only you versus many people'

Faced with the worst of humanity, the extraordinary courage displayed by the ‘angels of Woolwich’ has astonished the world.
Their refusal to be cowed by the terrorists won praise from all quarters, including Downing Street.

Pics of the awesome women
View attachment 31539
View attachment 31540

And eyewitnesses speak of thinking it was a car accident, and they at first thought the murderers were aiding the victim

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-pray-slaughtered-soldier.html#ixzz2UAzVL7hA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Those ladies were awesome. But where were the gutless c*nts who did this?

Right there in front od you in the 2nd picture - is your eyesight failing?

One has a beige coat and is with one woman, weapon visible; the other has black jacket bloody hands and the 2 women - see them now???

Right there in front od you in the 2nd picture - is your eyesight failing?

One has a beige coat and is with one woman, weapon visible; the other has black jacket bloody hands and the 2 women - see them now???

Sorry I didn't see them before and yeah duh I do have issues with my eyes.....

Hey if they live by that "eye for an eye" code and that is part of Islam would that dude mind if his head is cut off in public?

Hey if they live by that "eye for an eye" code and that is part of Islam would that dude mind if his head is cut off in public?

*sigh* again it's not the wild west. Years ago I used to listen to talk back radio at night, I had to stop because of all the angry people with their outraged righteous indignation. None of them actually wanted to talk solutions they just wanted to talk vigilante type behaviour, beating people, bearing arms etc etc.

I cannot even begin to imagine how the young soldiers family must be feeling, to know your child your family member died in such a horrific way would unimaginable.

Hey - just thought of something awesome.

Images of those brave, sensible, smart women should be sent to stupid NRA and gun lobby dickheads; and used as a campaign.

Because it totally smashes there dumbarse mantra - "only thing that can stop a bad man with a gun, is a good man with a gun"

Nuh, all you need is a good woman, fuck the guns:)

Your ignorance is astounding.

You do understand comparing a devout Muslim to a Muslim extremist is like comparing a Christian with a member of the branch of the Davidians.

And as far as the eye for an eye code, that babble is written in the bible as well. How do you feel about it? Do you think a fair punishment would be for the murderer of this young soldier to have his head severed? Because if you do, that doesn't make you better than him. It just makes you the same.

*sigh* again it's not the wild west. Years ago I used to listen to talk back radio at night, I had to stop because of all the angry people with their outraged righteous indignation. None of them actually wanted to talk solutions they just wanted to talk vigilante type behaviour, beating people, bearing arms etc etc.

I cannot even begin to imagine how the young soldiers family must be feeling, to know your child your family member died in such a horrific way would unimaginable.

Well said.

Back