Skip to main content

In The News

...Angelina Jolie is worth billions... she's probably the highest paid actress in the world... so just why would she be so eager to share her operation with the world?... for publicity?... seriously wynter do you think she would do it for that reason alone?... I just can't imagine that she would... if she accidentally let out a fart while bending over to tie a shoelace it is beamed around the world within seconds... she doesn't need the publicity... anything she does makes news...

...this morning my dear wife and I were watching 'The Morning Show' on Channel 9 and when the Angelina Jolie news came on my wife and I both said something along the lines of... "Oh the poor woman... good on her for telling the world" type of statements... we both virtually said the same thing word for word... perhaps we're just not quite as cynical as you seem to be about her wynter lol!...

...as I say... I really do believe that she revealed the news with the right intentions... good on her for revealing it to all and sundry... to think that she is so shallow as to do it for another reason seems a bit harsh to me... cheers.

Oh pay no mind to old Vinegar Tits, she just loves to hate. When you read the majority of her posts, her bitter scowl is almost palpable I tells ya!

Ha!

Of course it is a good thing, anything that gets women talking about taking control over choices regarding their overall health is.

Angelina is all about empowering people and in my opinion that is something to admire.

Angelina is all about empowering people and in my opinion that is something to admire.

heh ... cheers for reminding me as to who is putting on a certain mask for the big screen again.

Yesterday we had:

[youtubevid]vsBKyduk3RE[/youtubevid]

Today we have:

[youtubevid]BU8EgsdOy4U[/youtubevid]

Angelina who ?

regarDS

Poor tornado people, looks like a lot of little children are buried.

With the prevalence of disaster in tornado alley, shouldn't they give up on traditional houses and build underground and bunker style homes?
Same with Queensland and other flood areas, hoist everything up.

It's time they start building to suit environments instead of fighting them. And in Australia and warm places, no house should be approved without verandahs and eaves and other cooling aids.
Architects and town planners need to change perspectives.

Poor tornado people, looks like a lot of little children are buried.

With the prevalence of disaster in tornado alley, shouldn't they give up on traditional houses and build underground and bunker style homes?
Same with Queensland and other flood areas, hoist everything up.

It's time they start building to suit environments instead of fighting them. And in Australia and warm places, no house should be approved without verandahs and eaves and other cooling aids.
Architects and town planners need to change perspectives.

Good point, listening to the radio yesterday they were talking about the anxiety people in the tornado areas experience every year leading up to the season. How can people live like that, mental health wise it's got to have a similar effect as living in a war torn country.

That Tornado was scary..... I can't even imagine what it would have been like and not much scares me. But that thing would have.

Oh my goodness yes, those things are terrifying - but also fascinating aren't they?

Can only imagine how freaky that would be - experienced a smaller cousin in WA, willy willy picked up an old wardrobe on our back verandah, and I found it in bits down the road, shredded planks.
It was very funny - not like those US terrors, this was just a blip for a few seconds and it still took a whole wardrobe.

Oh my goodness yes, those things are terrifying - but also fascinating aren't they?

Can only imagine how freaky that would be - experienced a smaller cousin in WA, willy willy picked up an old wardrobe on our back verandah, and I found it in bits down the road, shredded planks.
It was very funny - not like those US terrors, this was just a blip for a few seconds and it still took a whole wardrobe.

What I am not happy about is people like this getting publicity

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/video-pat-robertson-blames-tornado-victims-not-praying

Seriously what is wrong with some humans?

Back