Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity: Double Eviction & More Intruders

...wow!... you have a good memory!... yes our grand-daughter had a healthy baby boy in late November... he was 3 months premature and was in hospital for just under 10 weeks... it was touch and go for a while... he continuously stopped breathing at times... it scared the hell out of us... he is doing really good now... a real battler... and obviously... that means that we have a great grandchild within the family now... (makes you feel old and doddery at times lol!)... thanks for asking... (do I sound like I'm beaming with pride?)... lol!... cheers.

I know, I'm pretty impressed with my memory right now too! But wow, a great grandchild! Well that's even more exciting, and that's nice that you will get to see him grow up. My great grandmother is still alive at 91 and I have an awesome relationship with her despite no one else I know still having any great grandparents alive.

That sounds terrifying with his arrival, 3 months is so early, but that's so great that he is doing well, I hope he continues to thrive.

Hats off to ch10 for putting Flintoff in. twitter is going to love it. His commentating on the T20 cricket trended worldwide a few times and I can only guess that him joining will get similar buzz. ALL the oz cricket fans will be tuning in come Sunday to see what happens. Very smart move introducing a MC winner on the same day ratings-wise. they've got most demographics covered.

I know, I'm pretty impressed with my memory right now too! But wow, a great grandchild! Well that's even more exciting, and that's nice that you will get to see him grow up. My great grandmother is still alive at 91 and I have an awesome relationship with her despite no one else I know still having any great grandparents alive.

That sounds terrifying with his arrival, 3 months is so early, but that's so great that he is doing well, I hope he continues to thrive.

...thankyou... that is so very kind of you... cheers.

Hats off to ch10 for putting Flintoff in. twitter is going to love it. His commentating on the T20 cricket trended worldwide a few times and I can only guess that him joining will get similar buzz. ALL the oz cricket fans will be tuning in come Sunday to see what happens. Very smart move introducing a MC winner on the same day ratings-wise. they've got most demographics covered.

...I don't really know that much about Freddy... do you know if he is a fiery type of personality or is he a placid type of person somebimbo?... they really need to throw in somebody to rev all of the others up methinks... Julie Goodwin is not really going to stir the shit pot is she?... lol!... someone that will annoy the crap out of them would be great... they're all so 'chummy' and polite so far aren't they?... cheers.

Andrew Flintoff was a bit of a laugh in the Big Bash this year so I'm looking forward to him coming in.

10978541_408319946013224_629811820513219979_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1423830557][/DOUBLEPOST]
10988275_408320756013143_2084422546532744662_n.jpg

...I'll confess to you all right now peoples... I have a secret crush on Julie Goodwin!... (not so secret now I guess lol!)... I find her to be so damn pretty... and I also find her to be kind of super sexy!... (there!... I've said it!)... I'm only telling you all this because I have also developed a crush on Marcia Bradey since she has been on the show prior to Julie coming into it!!!... now... since I learned that Julie is coming onto the show I feel that I have been cheating on her with Marcia Bradey!!!...

...what am I to do?... secretly abandon my crush on Marcia Bradey silently and gently let her go?... two-time both of them and hope that they never find out?... not to mention trying to keep this all from my sweet darling wife Mrs Sticky that I love cherish and adore!... woe is me!... what am I to do???... I... I feel so dirty!!!... I'm a disgusting three-timing low life!!!... life was so simple when I woke up this morning... where did it all go wrong????...

...what am I going to do?... what am I going to do?????... advice anyone?... cheers. (your humble low-life three-timing Sticky:().

...I'll confess to you all right now peoples... I have a secret crush on Julie Goodwin!... (not so secret now I guess lol!)... I find her to be so damn pretty... and I also find her to be kind of super sexy!... (there!... I've said it!)... I'm only telling you all this because I have also developed a crush on Marcia Bradey since she has been on the show prior to Julie coming into it!!!... now... since I learned that Julie is coming onto the show I feel that I have been cheating on her with Marcia Bradey!!!...

...what am I to do?... secretly abandon my crush on Marcia Bradey silently and gently let her go?... two-time both of them and hope that they never find out?... not to mention trying to keep this all from my sweet darling wife Mrs Sticky that I love cherish and adore?... woe is me!... what am I to do???... I... I feel so dirty!!!... I'm a disgusting three-timing low life!!!... life was so simple when I woke up this morning... where did it all go wrong????...

...what am I going to do?... what am I going to do?????... advice anyone?... cheers. (your humble low-life three-timing Sticky:().
I can understand that. They both seem like genuine salt of the earth kind of people. I can only imagine what a sweetheart Mrs Sticky is!! *hugs*

I can understand that. They both seem like genuine salt of the earth kind of people. I can only imagine what a sweetheart Mrs Sticky is!! *hugs*

...my sweet darling wife is my everlasting soul mate that I love cherish and adore... I dread to think of how unhappy I would be if she was not in my life... I wish and wish that we could meld into one person at times because she is everything to me... she understands my childishness... my stupidity and my insanity... I am the luckiest man on the wonderful planet called Earth!... I love her with every fibre of my body and soul... I love her as much as my heart will allow and more!...

...that's why when I tell her that I love Julie Goodwin/Marcia Bradey/Dawn French/Catherine Zeta Jones and other such beautiful wonderous sweet ladies such as them that she just smiles at me and says... "yeah right... dream on darling... dream on!"... and sometimes even pats me on the shoulder sympathetically knowing full well that I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of anything like that ever going to happen for me!... lol!... but one thing about her... she never tries to take that dream away from me... hence my undying love for her...

...now!... what am I to do with Julie and Marcia bleachy?... I need help here my friend!... I love them both so much... anybody?... any ideas???... all help will be taken with open arms of appreciation peoples... anyone????... cheers.

...I don't really know that much about Freddy... do you know if he is a fiery type of personality or is he a placid type of person somebimbo?... they really need to throw in somebody to rev all of the others up methinks... Julie Goodwin is not really going to stir the shit pot is she?... lol!... someone that will annoy the crap out of them would be great... they're all so 'chummy' and polite so far aren't they?... cheers.

Flintoff was a hard egg on the cricket pitch, but having seen his commentary and on-field antics during the t20 cricket, this dude is an honorary Australian. he asked the twittersphere to nominate his luxury item. Inflatable pub anyone?

Freddie Flintoff has always been more than a bit cute to me
hell yeah and his accent.. *swoons*

"Freddie' will be an awesome addition - he will be up for anything!

Julie can be creative with whatever morsels they bring to camp with those tucker tests.

I am really LOVING this show!!!!!!

p.s. - piss off Lauren .....[DOUBLEPOST=1423927847][/DOUBLEPOST]I think the demographic has been aimed at a more mature audience than the PG it is ;)

Not really sure why the intruders are coming in at this point though. I just hope Julie Goodwin doesn't mention her kids. Is that too much to ask for?

Not really sure why the intruders are coming in at this point though. I just hope Julie Goodwin doesn't mention her kids. Is that too much to ask for?

...ditto!... we're in heaps of trouble if Julie and Chrissy get together and start talking about their kids... a mega cry-fest in the making there if it happens... cheers.

Back