Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity: Double Eviction & More Intruders

The fact that they said that its a globally renowned chef that loves to stir the pot, makes me think that it could be Gordon Ramsay.

The fact that they said that its a globally renowned chef that loves to stir the pot, makes me think that it could be Gordon Ramsay.

...hahaha!... now THAT would ramp things up wouldn't it?... I sure hope that your guess is right... it would be a riot lol!... cheers.

By the way, this isn't meant to criticise JordanS but can one of the mods please rename the title of this thread? It's really confusing as it has nothing to do with the subject and from the main forum it can be confused for the Episode Discussion thread - I nearly accidentally posted in here a few times tonight. (@marquisite?)

...hahaha!... now THAT would ramp things up wouldn't it?... I sure hope that your guess is right... it would be a riot lol!... cheers.

Knowing C10, it will be in reference to their cooking and stirring the pot. All talk, no walk!![DOUBLEPOST=1423738641][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, this isn't meant to criticise JordanS but can one of the mods please rename the title of this thread? It's really confusing as it has nothing to do with the subject and from the main forum it can be confused for the Episode Discussion thread - I nearly accidentally posted in here a few times tonight. (@marquisite?)

:rolleyes:

Wouldn't surprise me if Channel 10 forked out a large amount of cash to add a big name celebrity to the show as an intruder to draw in more viewers.

Wouldn't surprise me if Channel 10 forked out a large amount of cash to add a big name celebrity to the show as an intruder to draw in more viewers.

Well they said it's the biggest celebrity yet, so it would have to be someone semi-famous.

...and Gordon Ramsey would bring in the ratings for sure methinks... cheers.

Well they said it's the biggest celebrity yet, so it would have to be someone semi-famous.
Yeah but if I remember correctly they also referred to Anna and Tim in the Intruder promos as "one of the biggest celebrity couples in Australia"...........

Apparently it is an International sporting star who Australia loves to sledge. I can't think of anyone to be honest. Unless it is Andrew Flintoff or Kevin Pietersen the English cricketer who the Australian fans use to sledge a fair bit. They both played T/20 cricket this past Summer which was broadcast on Channel 10…...

Apparently it is an International sporting star who Australia loves to sledge. I can't think of anyone to be honest. Unless it is Andrew Flintoff or Kevin Pietersen the English cricketer who the Australian fans use to sledge a fair bit. They both played T/20 cricket this past Summer which was broadcast on Channel 10…...

I am thinking Freddie Flintoff, he signed with 10 this year for their BBL commentary team.

It could be Miguel from The Living Room. He's from Spain. And @Consuela loves him

¿Qué? I don't think anyone from Spain would know who the hell he is so don't think he fulfils the world renowned. Then again that wouldn't stop them?

The only chef I can think of off the top of head that has a tiny bit of international exposure would be Curtis Stone.

Back