Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity: Double Eviction & More Intruders

George or Gary from Masterchef? Or even Matt, though that would be stretching the "chef" bit. There must be a new season to plug soon.

George or Gary from Masterchef? Or even Matt, though that would be stretching the "chef" bit. There must be a new season to plug soon.

But they said it's a chef that loves to stir the pot, so I don't think any of those fit that description. I am expecting someone fiery with an attitude.

But they said it's a chef that loves to stir the pot, so I don't think any of those fit that description. I am expecting someone fiery with an attitude.

...Ian Hewittson not having regular access to food would make him extremely fiery methinks!... (yeah I know... I'm just being silly now aren't I?)... lol!... but still... you never know... :rolleyes::D cheers.

Whoever the chef is, they could be interesting if it leads to arguments over the cooking.

The male sporting celebrity most likely could be apart of this list: http://top20cricketsledges.blogspot.com.au

I just Googled famous cricketer known for sledging and it shows up with this list, Merv is also included in it. However I have no clue as to who the chef could be... Most likely someone from channel ten?

CONFIRMED: It's Julie Goodwin. The winner of the first MasterChef AU.

I laughed.

My gosh. Julie Goodwin? Far out.

They'd have been better off not bothering putting her in and just leaving it to a single eviction. I guess things could change but I just don't see her getting much support. Probably be out asap as people can't be bothered voting for her.

Freddie flintoff, I've never even heard of until now but then I don't really pay attention to cricket.

Last edited:
Back