Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity: Double Eviction & More Intruders

Affable

SUNDAY: Double Eviction
MONDAY: Intruder Special (Two new intruders)

Announced on 'The Project' today.

Disappointed about there being more intruders, tbh. Unless they turn out to actually be great, but... idk.

MORE INTRUDERS?!! :confused:

Also, this didn't necessarily need its own new thread... the other Intruder thread would have been fine.

There was some clues to who the new intruders are:

#1: Male sporting celebrity. Famous for his splender (or slicer)? Something like that.

#2: World renowned celebrity chef[DOUBLEPOST=1423730600][/DOUBLEPOST]
MORE INTRUDERS?!! :confused:

Also, this didn't necessarily need its own new thread... the other Intruder thread would have been fine.

Wanted to post about the Double Eviction too. No thread for that :p

Reactions: Tee

#1: Male sporting celebrity. Famous for his splender (or slicer)? Something like that.

#2: World renowned celebrity chef[DOUBLEPOST=1423730600][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wanted to post about the Double Eviction too. No thread for that :p

So someone who played a few games of cricket in the 80s and a ex masterchef contestant

See, guys who are overly toned like Tyson just don't do anything for me tbh. It's just plastic Ken doll turn-off.

Steven Bradbury has always been rumoured to be going on it - would fit the male sporting celebrity thing

I think the real problem here is it being six weeks instead of the usual three. If this is a move to stop people losing interest, they wouldn't be losing that interest if we were having nightly vote-offs instead of weekly and if we knew we were coming into the final week at this point, rather than knowing it's going to be dragged out for another four. The double elimination is fine, but there shouldn't be a need for a second set of late-comers.

O_O weren't you all about Leo?
To be fair, I don't think Leo was as ripped as Tyson. There's a difference between an attractive muscle/tone and too much. Tyson has too much.

In saying that, I found Leo more attractive based on his face, facial expressions, etc. In the same way I can appreciate that Tyson is good looking, neck up. The rest of Leo (i.e. Anaconda) was a bonus.

I'm a face person when it comes to who I find attractive.

To be fair, I don't think Leo was as ripped as Tyson. There's a difference between an attractive muscle/tone and too much. Tyson has too much.

In saying that, I found Leo more attractive based on his face, facial expressions, etc. In the same way I can appreciate that Tyson is good looking, neck up. The rest of Leo (i.e. Anaconda) was a bonus.

I'm a face person when it comes to who I find attractive.

Fair enough :)

...it may be Matt Shirvington... (start it at the 32 second mark which may explain the splender or slicer lol!)... remember this?...

#2: World renowned celebrity chef

...from seeing the standard of so-called Aussie 'celebrities' up until now it's probably this guy...

...Ian Hewittson... that's my two guesses... (I hope that I'm wrong about Hewittson... I can't stand a bar of him to be honest)...cheers

Yeah, the "world renowned chef" will almost definitely be someone from Channel 10. Most likely even a Masterchef judge or guest.

So according to the promos apparently it's a "big global celebrity" (bigger than Maureen?).

Back