Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

I will add I also feel very sorry for Justin. He is clearly gay and for whatever reason has not accepted it himself. He is living a lie and I'm sure he is mentally tortured daily.

What he needs to do is sort himself out before he tries to play z grade celebrity. This is not helping him as he digs himself a deeper hole.

Go home Justin get your teeth fixed before you waste money whitening them and sort your mind out. Being famous is not everything Justin, your mental health is more important.

mmmm might be BI - who knows, but he does give off gay vibes, that made need his attention before the public make attention of it (like thorpie)
Sam feeling very sorry for himself. 🙄

Think he is trying to gain sympathy from the public. He is hoping for a media career after this. Remember that 10 pilot politics show last year? No thanks.

He needs to go and work somewhere NOT in the public eye. He did bad and that is a very bad tarnish on a high profile career.

Possibly.

Jackie & Justin vs Justine & Natasha.... Hmmm. I am unsure Natasha will do well in this challenge at all. Maybe I am wrong.

Jackie will force Justin to eat I guess. Ha ha.
THAT MADE ME PSML ........ Jac ordering justin to EATEATEAT LOL LOL and I reckon she will!

Justine mmmm I reckon she may have tasted bad food before, but I think she will support Nat, and get her thinking it is a gourmet meal! You gotta get some form of protein to sustain thy self and if you are smart, you would know that.......

...aw fuggit!... eating challenges coming up tomorrow... I will have to turn it over to another Channel while that happens as per usual lol!... I can't handle that shit at all... cheers.
Haven't watched any since Sunday. I'm enjoying reading the comments. I'll have a lot of catching up to do on tenplay tomorrow. I'll watch another channel during the eating challenge too. Anything vaguely resembling vomit inducing stuff I can't deal with and I think the chopper stuff will not make my balance issues comfortable. We shall see.

Haven't watched any since Sunday. I'm enjoying reading the comments. I'll have a lot of catching up to do on tenplay tomorrow. I'll watch another channel during the eating challenge too. Anything vaguely resembling vomit inducing stuff I can't deal with and I think the chopper stuff will not make my balance issues comfortable. We shall see.

The eating stuff perplexes me. I don't get why people at home would enjoy sitting there watching people, especially vaguely recognisable celebrities, eating cockroaches and fish guts. I'd much rather see them doing puzzles or Survivor-type physical challenges. I don't enjoy watching anything where people are deprived of oxygen either (eg, buried underground and covered in animals).

The eating stuff perplexes me. I don't get why people at home would enjoy sitting there watching people, especially vaguely recognisable celebrities, eating cockroaches and fish guts. I'd much rather see them doing puzzles or Survivor-type physical challenges. I don't enjoy watching anything where people are deprived of oxygen either (eg, buried underground and covered in animals).
Give me anything over eating challenges. Except heights. I can't do heights.

Just saw an ad for tonight.

Jacqui splits out some food & says, I will finish this & eat that later. (meaning the food she spat out. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Was at trivia night last night, caught up now.........and WTF all the hate directed at Justin for nothing I saw, nothing obnoxious

He seems to be getting the vitriol usually spent on the pretty FEMALE model type, and they too all proved to be better than that - aww they are just pretty and dumb......
Justin is just a big harmless kid as far as I have seen

Back