Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

I will add I also feel very sorry for Justin. He is clearly gay and for whatever reason has not accepted it himself. He is living a lie and I'm sure he is mentally tortured daily.

What he needs to do is sort himself out before he tries to play z grade celebrity. This is not helping him as he digs himself a deeper hole.

Go home Justin get your teeth fixed before you waste money whitening them and sort your mind out. Being famous is not everything Justin, your mental health is more important.

...well... Justin and Angie had the best ever challenge tonight in my books... they cooled down... had a swim and a sort of wash all at the same time... yet another challenge that I would've had a go at for sure lol!... it looks like to me that Justin wants to 👉👌 Justine instead of Angie now after she shunned his advances doesn't it?... lol!... and if so... I wonder whether he would accidentally call out his own name during it because their names are so close?... 😏😊... it looks like I'll miss a fair chunk of the early part of tomorrow night's show because of the eating challenge but I can't wait... thanks for all of the belly laughs to all of you wonderful folk... you all really do make my day... until tomorrow night... cheers.😃😃😃😃😃😍

There is no one that goes by the name of Tainte. There is Taite though - who was my Bachelorette sweepstake and winner of the season. ;) Ali was the Bachelorette.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/taite

Millie was on Love Island with Justin.
https://www.9now.com.au/love-island-australia/season-1/extras/islanders/bios/millie-bio

Thanks Affable.........I didn't watch this season....but the Ads for MAFS during the tennis look like a complete train wreck😦

Thanks Affable.........I didn't watch this season....but the Ads for MAFS during the tennis look like a complete train wreck😦

MAFS is one show that I won't watch. Much prefer Bachelor in Paradise, Bachelor(ette) and Love Island.

Reactions: kxk
Here you go if you like real Ken dolls:
4Im3Hg.jpg

I suspect Justin has had plastic surgery as well. There's something off.

Human Ken is supposed to be representing San Marino at Eurovision this year x

I really do think Justin is being misunderstood.
What I saw tonight was a sensitive guy (albeit a big sook), and yet again his harmless suggestions regarding the food were blown out of proportion.
He was offering to give up the red team's lemon so that the blue team could have it in their rice. The fact that it would be disgusting is irrelevant - the important thing is that he offered, when he could just as easily said I don;t give a shit about their rice, we're having the lemon on the fish.
Justine herself admitted that she doesn't do emotions, so of course she clashes with someone as milquetoast as Justin.
(Oh and his comments on Dermott's age as a parent were pretty immature and misguided, he could have expressed his desire to be a young dad without mentioning any names).

Back