Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

The thing is Justin is playing a role here of the stereotypical dumb model. The mistaken name thing was obviously premeditated. He decided to target Justine and get on her nerves from that moment. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to go in there and stir shit up. I did notice a lot of things seem scripted on the first ep. Another thing though when Justin and Justine first met they went through the JUSTIN/JUSTINe thing. You think he would be able to remember someone whose name is so similar to his.

I get your point, but I honestly don't recall thinking that Justin was deliberately stirring anything. The cooking thing in particular was just him making a suggestion, which was nothing outlandish, and Justine shutting him down quite bluntly. Granted, he then made a few bitchy comments because his ego was hurt, but he didn't start it.

While I do think he plays up the dumb model thing, I don't see anything malicious in it. He isn't a very good actor and so it comes across as perhaps lacking the humour he intended, but it doesn't hurt anyone.

Justin is giving me the shits with how handsome he is, but I think he is harmless.

Certain things she has done or said, I am getting a nasty girl feel from Justine.

Justin is giving me the shits with how handsome he is, but I think he is harmless.

Is he giving you the shits because you find him so handsome or is it because he keeps claiming how handsome he is? 😛
Certain things she has done or said, I am getting a nasty girl feel from Justine.

I'm not getting that vibe at all. I think she just won't get along with Justin. Justine isn't a nasty girl. You can see the moment it all went downhill with Justin "purposely" forgetting her name. They're going to clash. Justin probably being coached from the producers.

...evenin' all... I sure hope that my fave Jacqui stars a lot more in this tonight... she's TV gold for me... Ajay is becoming a close 2nd for me too... I sure hope that Richard is the first evicted... even before either of the Goggleboxers... lol!... cheers.

...snap frozen nipples challenge tonight folks... that would be an awesome task for them in the heat of the African jungle methinks!... cheers.

Back