Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...oh dear... what Julia just read out about what Justin just said about himself is part of the reason for the guys unpopularity in a nutshell really... I sure wish that he would stop going down that track and just be himself... I want to see the REAL him... I never knew who he was before this show so he should just be himself so that I can get to like him more... he can be a silly boy somehow but I'm hoping for the better regardless... cheers.

Justin probably thinks the "I'm too sexy for my cat" shtick is all he has. He needs to realise that people would like him (more) if he didn't focus so much on external appearances. It might be important in the modelling world, but in real life it doesn't mean a thing. I think he's a nice person anyway.

...haha!... it has me stuffed as to how you all can stay watching that stuff... it really has lol!... and... as someone said last night... (and have I before now)... what in the Producers mind makes him think that anyone can genuinely enjoy these types of godawful disgusting challenges?... seriously... Alex is one sick bastard for making them do this... is it over yet by any chance?... cheers.

Back