Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Was at trivia night last night, caught up now.........and WTF all the hate directed at Justin for nothing I saw, nothing obnoxious

He seems to be getting the vitriol usually spent on the pretty FEMALE model type, and they too all proved to be better than that - aww they are just pretty and dumb......
Justin is just a big harmless kid as far as I have seen

...actually kxk... that's such a great way to describe him to be honest... he is quite harmless but he's just a tad bit too annoying with the "I'm pretty" speil that he continuously shoves in our faces all of the time... I don't dislike him... he just gives me the screaming irrits with what I said... other than that... he's okay with me... although he's sort of bringing it onto himself with his constant references about himself rather than too much else that he's saying in camp (from what I can see anyway)... well... that's my view on him anyway kxk... cheers.

...and... as soon as the show returns I'm outta here folks!... could you sweet people be kind enough to let me know when the eating trial is over please?... I will still be reading your comments and commenting blindly during it though... thanking you all in advance... cheers.

...and... as soon as the show returns I'm outta here folks!... could you sweet people be kind enough to let me know when the eating trial is over please?... I will still be reading your comments and commenting blindly during it though... thanking you all in advance... cheers.

I am not watching. Watching the tennis again tonight. Ha ha.

Evening all. Will be watching this a bit later.
Someone should also run a sweep on how long it will be before Tahir contributes anything at all, or gets his first few seconds of speaking screentime. Like so many comedians, it seems they are not necessarily entertaining in real life.

Back