Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...there aren't to many comments being said really during this challenge... [take note Alex M... people don't really like this type of shit okay?... it's time to give them away and think of something new sunshine!... it's slowly becoming the same old same old you twonk!]... cheers.

Let me get this straight.

Justine made fun of Justin last night when he said to put the lemon in their food to make it taste a bit nicer & later on she steals some of the kale from the reds to make the food have a different taste.

Show just starting here.

Last edited:
...I don't know why but I'm not much of a fan of Dermott to be honest... I will admitt that I had only ever heard his name mentioned numerous times during is Football career but other than that I didn't really know who he was... he hasn't said or done ANYTHING on this show to endear himself to me... I have no connection with him as a viewer... oh well... they can't win them all can they?... cheers.

...I don't know why but I'm not much of a fan of Dermott to be honest... I will admitt that I had only ever heard his name mentioned numerous times during is Football career but other than that I didn't really know who he was... he hasn't said or done ANYTHING on this show to endear himself to me... I have no connection with him as a viewer

Same

Add, Tahir to the boring list.

That is great news.

Lucky he was at the draw.
Congrats to him!

...he's as happy as a pig in poo at the moment lol!... the lucky so and so won $25,000 at another club a couple of years back... lol!... oh well... some people are lucky... some aren't I guess?... the best thing that I ever won is my sweet darling wife's heart 42 years ago lol!... I'm happy enough with that believe me!... cheers.

Back