Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Justin seems to be on a self destruct...Hopefully winning the eating challenge boosted his fragile little ego

Saw an ad regarding the challenge & he screams like a girl. haha

Regarding Ajay & her story about Centrelink etc.

She was claiming benefits while working.

Biggest Loser host Ajay Rochester has escaped a criminal conviction for welfare fraud.

Rochester, 39, had pleaded guilty to 23 counts of obtaining a financial benefit by deception after she received a single parent's benefit.

She obtained this benefit while also employed at various times between October 1999 and December 2005, with a total overpayment of $14,000.

In Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court today, Magistrate Pat O'Shane ordered that Rochester enter a 12-month good behaviour bond.

Ms O'Shane order Rochester to pay court costs of $70, and ordered that $1500 would have to be paid if she breached her good behaviour bond.

But she did not impose a criminal conviction on Rochester.

Ms O'Shane said a criminal conviction would be inappropriate given that Rochester has repaid her $14,000 debt to Centrelink and had taken steps to pay it back before she came under investigation.

She said she took into consideration testimonies provided to the court detailing Rochester's good character and the extenuating circumstances of being a single mother with a child who suffers Asperger's Syndrome.

"The court notes that she has repaid all monies to the commonwealth," Ms O'Shane told the court.

"By reason of your character health and other extenuating circumstances, you are discharged without proceeding to a conviction."

Rochester stood calmly wearing a black dress with her hair tied back as Ms O'Shane read her judgment.

Rochester is the latest high-profile defendant to ask a court not to record a conviction against her in the interests of her career.

Previously named Lee Ann Towler, Rochester authored the books Confessions Of A Reformed Dieter, Blubberguts and The Lazy Girl's Guide To Losing Weight And Getting Fit.

She began hosting the Network Ten reality show The Biggest Loser in 2006.

Magistrate Pat O'Shane ruled no conviction be recorded.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/biggest-loser-host-escapes-conviction-20090114-7gog.html

What was Julia rude, but truthful about? Was it what Meglos said about Justin having no brains? I've gone off her too. I'm over the unfunny way of speaking and her 'stupidness'.

What was Julia rude, but truthful about? Was it what Meglos said about Justin having no brains? I've gone off her too. I'm over the unfunny way of speaking and her 'stupidness'.

Yes, she seems to do it at least once an episode now. This time, while talking to the campmates about the challenge, she joked something along the lines of "Justin should have room for brains as he has none of his own". (Don't quote me on the exact words). Earlier she and Dr Chris had also mimed air going in one ear & out the other, but he actually saw this and looked hurt.

I think Richard Read is delusional.

Just because a gay man follows another gay man into a toilet block, doesn't mean he wants sex with you.

It could mean he wants to do a pee.

I thought your longer post with your wise viewpoint re Justin well reasoned and well written @Meglos...
And the people dismissing him are rather short sighted, we barely know any of them yet

My view on Justin is he is young and rather a dreamer, and he comes from a very ordinary background in a very outer burb of Melbourne (Rowville, my sis lives there), and he was a plasterer and a laborer for a bit.

To me that vain sounding little speech he made to me sounded like......OMG I cannot believe how lucky I am, and how well I can scrub up kind of blows me away......it sounded like he was talking about a 3rd person.....he is kind of in awe of getting the work he does......he is very successful

He is popular with old friends and family, that doesn't happen to dickheads

And, some posters sound old and grumpy knocking some of these kids in there, fair enough about the older ones they should know better than to be fools still

Oh and Ajay, oooooooo not nice making fatty comments about Yvie and trying to make a fat club.......
I thought, poor Yvie she is battling weight issues, has done the op,and is focused on losing weight - and Ajay, Yvie is just kind of chubby, you sadly are very unhealthy looking,Yvie looks more like a fitter more active person.

Not short sighted at all.

Who are you calling a fool specifically?

Ajay
Dastari

I forget who else is there????
Dermi is being a smart oldie, being careful what he says

Jacquie is shaping up to be the best ever campmate

Looks like Justin will eat anything, he is being a good sport for this torture period, he will be tortured endlessly just Like Laurina was

If this show is renewed, they have to get new hosts.

Chris & Julia's schtick isn't funny any more.

Maybe get people who have been in the jungle.

People like Steve Price & Chrissie Swan.

I think they would be fun. Total opposites.

Steve can be serious & funny.

He could waffle on about the things he did & ate etc. Haha

Imagine if a celeb gagged on food, he would tell them to get over it & just eat it.

Would love the hosts to say this is what you do & they show them, how to eat it.

I think Chrissie would let Steve eat the food, as she would gag. hehe

They won't be changing hosts
Chris is their golden goose.........and the ratings are good
I like both current hosts, and they have dialled the schtick back considerably

The Poms have kept those boring hosts for decades, it really isn't about who hosts

Just my comments on last nights show before tonight's:

"I have a feather boa!" 🤣 Julia and the boa constrictor.

I really like Yvie. 😍

Yvie failing the hat challenge:
Angie: *laughing* "oh my god!"
Yvie: "Isn't that the rule? To get furtherst?"

The "joke" with Luke Jacobz:
"Which TV show did Luke Jacobz act with a pig?" 😂 "HAM AND AWAY!" Yvie cracking up struggling to read the question and then Luke started laughing with the terrible punchline. So funny! 😂

Jacqui is reality TV gold isn't she? She's in there to stir them up. I like watching her but I feel sorry for the blue team having to cope with her! 😆

Back