Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...I have... now get this... a... a... CONSPIRACY THEORY!... now just get a load of this... from what some have said about Justin before now... perhaps... just perhaps... (here's where it gets juicy)... perhaps Justin is making a big fuss about Angie just take the heat off who his REAL crush is upon?... perhaps... perhaps... he really is lusting after LUKE!!!!... that's right folks!... LUKE!!!!!... (teehee)... yeah yeah... I know... what a load of bollocks eh?... but still... it is just only a theory on my part of course lol!... cheers.

Good theory Mr S. But I slightly differ.
I think he is crushing over Tahir.
Practical cos he wouldnt have to share hair product.

You are both wrong.

He snuck in a mirror & is crushing on himself.

...aw fuggit!... eating challenges coming up tomorrow... I will have to turn it over to another Channel while that happens as per usual lol!... I can't handle that shit at all... cheers.

Was there any apology from shit for brains Chris Brown regarding Stephen Hawking.

As you can tell, I don't like him any more.

...aw fuggit!... eating challenges coming up tomorrow... I will have to turn it over to another Channel while that happens as per usual lol!... I can't handle that shit at all... cheers.
Yeah I'm the same. Especially gross when the flies are buzzing around the dead bugs they are just about to eat. Makes me sick.

...what have I missed?... what have I missed?... I had to scuttle off for a few minutes... cheers.

Back