Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

No, argue as you are argued with. Many women take the high road and play the crinolined vapour lady, and cry foul and expect to be treated differently, although they want everything a man has, but if they're playing dirty or rude, give as good as you get.

...again Fiona you're soooooooo right but I just cannot argue like that with any woman no matter what is being dished out at me... whether it's to my disadvantage or not... my dad ( god rest his soul) bought me up with the idea that all women are on a pedestal and you look up to them no matter what is being thrown at you... you never talk 'down' to them if you can because they deserve so much better... so that is instilled in me no matter what... it may seem 'old fashioned' to some but that's what makes me tick anyway lol!...

...and on occasions when I have said an inappropriate remark about a woman in regards to the shows we watch and all of you sweet ladies pull me up on it I take note and try to correct it and not do it again... but I always still have my dad's words milling around in the depths of my layers of stupidity within my mind regardless lol!... it's just me I guess?... but I do agree with you yet again... perhaps some people should strike back equally but it's just not me lol!... cheers.

Not disappointed to see Josh go, but unlike others I actually still want Simone to go .
I don't judge anyone on looks, only personality, and Simone is lacking in that.
I wanted Pete to win but lately I like Vicky's personality and she's very entertaining.
Fiona is also another I enjoy watching.

Not disappointed to see Josh go, but unlike others I actually still want Simone to go .
I don't judge anyone on looks, only personality, and Simone is lacking in that.
I wanted Pete to win but lately I like Vicky's personality and she's very entertaining.
Fiona is also another I enjoy watching.

...yup!... I agree with all of that gazzar... and Vicky is all 'fun fun fun until daddy put the T-Bird away' in my books lol!... she's like a kid that has drunk too much red cordial at times for me lol!... I love her!... cheers.

So surprised to see Josh go if only for the fact I was used to AFL players either winning (brendan Fevola) or coming second (Barry Hall and Dane Swan). First series that an AFL player does not manage that!

Put Fiona in the Tucker trial! She’s hardly done any at all this year.

Everyone keeps voting Simone in. Give her a break.

Well Fiona will be going in because it's an all in. We can't vote as it is the eliminated celebs choice but even at that they couldn't get Josh to pick anything (unlike the other night where they got Lisa to pick captains).

Always feels a little eerie and sad at the end of every eviction, transitioning from the end of the show to the outro, last time seeing that celebrity in the jungle etc., gonna be extra gloomy in the finale too, as the season concludes.

Everyone keeps voting Simone in. Give her a break.

You're right. Simone only gets voted in the disgusting eating trials. I think people only want to see her put disgusting things in her mouth. She has ALWAYS been a trooper in every eating trial though so it is kind of pointless voting her in every time when she smashes each one. I don't think Peter has ever done a eating trial. I would like to see if he could handle it.

Oscars, There is an African American actress presenting who is hilarious....going to hunt her name etc down
Now there is a gorgeous Brit speaking and signing at the same time, fab
So far Oscars is being unusually entertaining!

Back