Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Would be wonderful if one of the males gets chucked out tonight, shake up their boy bonding shit & egos, even Pete
Fiona to win:)
Fiona is on the same side as Peter, along with Danny. They’re in an alliance, they even plan to be the final three, so I hope that they do not win.

Fiona is on the same side as Peter, along with Danny. They’re in an alliance, they even plan to be the final three, so I hope that they do not win.

Funny, you sound like you are talking from last century, or you have baked your mind on too many RTV shows, this isn't Survivor
WTF would an alliance do for you in this show? Nothing

Interesting how Jackie and Mundine were close in the camp, they had their small banter here and there but they were still friends.

Danny on the other hand dislikes Jackie and talks behind her back. I think Danny is the arrogant one.

Funny, you sound like you are talking from last century, or you have baked your mind on too many RTV shows, this isn't Survivor
WTF would an alliance do for you in this show? Nothing
They aren’t team players, they’re conspiring against other campmates so they don’t deserve to win imo.

...isn't it what?... we had the 'letters from home' and now the 'news that you have missed' section too... Alex... you're a moron... they're all going home within a week Alex so why are these needed?... cheers.

They have had these things since the first. I dont mind them. They have the news thing in the US Big Brother as well and they have the loved ones visit them on Survivor with a week or two of the show to go. I think they are a reality show staple.

...so John Edward donated some money to Charity for having him on the show eh?... with the vast amount that they must have paid him for his appearance... he could afford too... but well done the Charities!... cheers.

They have had these things since the first. I dont mind them. They have the news thing in the US Big Brother as well and they have the loved ones visit them on Survivor with a week or two of the show to go. I think they are a reality show staple.

...I could understand if they were done just past the halfway mark but towards the end when they're all about to go home in a few days?... I don't see the point that's all my friend... cheers.

...I think that Sandra Sully is gorgeous by the way so perhaps the News isn't so bad afterall... (I wouldn't be saying that if it was Pricey reading it though ;):biggrin: lol!)... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back