Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...as much as I love Pete he seems to be reveling in the 'boys group' as of late... come on Pete... snap out of it mate... cheers.

Hasn't started here yet but he was being a bit of a "dickhead tonight" last night so it doesn't surprise me. He was on equal footing with Fiona for me but now I'm firmly on Team Fiona for the win.

Hasn't started here yet but he was being a bit of a "dickhead tonight" last night so it doesn't surprise me. He was on equal footing with Fiona for me but now I'm firmly on Team Fiona for the win.

...Pete needs to really think where he is heading quick soon with his direction of behaviour because he will lose fans really fast... it's a shame because he and Fiona have been great throughout this whole thing so far... come Pete... be fun... cheers.

I want to do that zorbing thing, you know big blow up balls and you roll down a hill; there is also some game you can play in blow up round things

...Pete needs to really think where he is heading quick soon with his direction of behaviour because he will lose fans really fast... it's a shame because he and Fiona have been great throughout this whole thing so far

They always show a celebs true self near the end of the show.

So far, Simone, Peter, Danny have been shown in a different light.

Josh to a lesser degree.

...that is such a nasty part with getting those stars in this part of the task... bad for the Celebs but more disturbing for the Snake... it shouldn't be allowed... the Snake would be frantic by now surely?... as a Vet Chris should know better for allowing it in my opinion anyway... cheers.

Back