Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...aw crap!... that's right... the big eating putrid shit challenges eh?... obviously I won't be seeing a lot of the show tonight lol!... when the eating starts could someone do the honours and let me know when it's over as per usual?... lol!... cheers.

I wonder if Vicky will score some more Aust Tv work, she is very entertaining and also likable.

Might need subtitles but she is a good chick.

...if Vicky and Shannon did a sitcom then we would be reading the subtitles throughout it instead of actually watching the show itself methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...I thought that Jackie's boobies were going to make an escape just then when she was lifting that pan up... cheers.

...Danny really is beginning to act the 'King of the camp' role big time now... even by the way his body language shows it so plainly... silly man... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I am so on the girls side with all of this crud that Danny is dishing out... I bet that even his family are starting to cringe now if they're watching... I would be... cheers.

Maybe he's just upping the ante. It's finals week. We have no idea what's going on in his head and what game plans he has. Like Baldrick he may have a cunning plan. It may backfire. Who knows. He's pretty much over some campmates, that's for sure.

Back