Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I think Lisa Oldfield will make a great addition to the show. She gets really vile when getting into an argument with someone which makes great TV.

I think Lisa Oldfield will make a great addition to the show. She gets really vile when getting into an argument with someone which makes great TV.

Yes, it could make for some interesting drama. Josh has already said he'll fire up if he discovers it's true that David is a racist.

Glad to see the site back. Whilst I am somewhat enjoying the show this year it seems this will be its final year seeing it can't rise above 500k in the ratings. The Project outrrated it last night, let that sink in.

...that lies squarely upon the shoulders of uncle Alex savooo1...

It is a shame the ratings are down. It's certainly the least enjoyable season for me, with the least notable celebrities. The real killer though has been the low calibre of the late arrivals.

...yet again... step forward to answer for your crimes Alex... cheers.

Scratching my head trying to think of obnoxious couples.....all I can come up with, dire

Dirty Doctor Eccelston and current tart, and Kyle and his scrubber

I don't get why stupid producer thinks we need some arsehole couple

Maybe it is Izzy & Dr Carl
Well anyone rather than the major league boring ones that we have. I’m almost done with this show. Hey but it’s wonderful that the forum is back.

...FUCK YEAH!... WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!... man I was worried for a while there!... this is truly EPIC!... thanks Tim... phew!...

...we're gonna have to have a contingency plan whereby we all meet on Twitter or Facebook or something where we can regroup and discuss this website when or if things like this recent shutdown happens again just so that we know that it's affecting all of us because it's the sites fault that we can't log in methinks!... I contacted Timmydownawell last night on Twitter for instance and realised that it was not a problem at my end but that of the servers that was preventing me signing in... at least it's something should it ever occur again... I'm going to donate some more money to this glorious website again just for the hell of it...

...just so that you know... this is Behind Big Brother's Twitter account address...

https://twitter.com/behindbb

...perhaps we all just migrate over to there to see what's going on there if this happens again?...

...with that being said... Pete's underwater task last night was truly epic and and man!... Pete did so well... what a legend!... shit it's good to be back again... cheers.
Hey Sticky I would like to donate too. How do I do this?

Hey Sticky I would like to donate too. How do I do this?

...hey Beachsands... it's great to see you again... the way that I donated to the website was to send a PM to Tim himself and asked him directly... he gave me his banking details and I just deposited the donation directly to his bank... easy as that... so PM him directly is my advice my friend... cheers.

Last night was a great instalment, highlights; the Pete love was fab, the newcomers are fuckwits/tools, the Jackie is a dipshit, the model is a great fun girl, Paul learning to swim, everyone looking at newcomers like they are the plague except ditz Jackie.
Josh asking what Oldfields actualy "do" ?Did Pete say they just shit stir????

Rumours: Sophie Monk wanted to replace Julia, and make a move on Dr Chris

Nothing is as enjoyable without our online chat:)

And agree @Mr Stickyfingers we need a contingency plan - twitter

I think they need to make this show just less, once every 2 years

...hey Beachsands... it's great to see you again... the way that I donated to the website was to send a PM to Tim himself and asked him directly... he gave me his banking details and I just deposited the donation directly to his bank... easy as that... so PM him directly is my advice my friend... cheers.
Just signed up for Twitter I’m beachsands2601. It was difficult because I had signed up before but had forgotten all details of course.

...I may have said this before now but after my first stroke my Doctors suggested that I may need to have less stress in my life so instead of frequenting perhaps a dozen different Forums (and being one of the Admins in 3 of them at one stage or another) I gave them all away as a regular poster... except this forum... it seemed to me to be the least stressful of all of them so I stayed with this one... except for a couple of hiccups on a couple of occasions for me personally I have found that we are all more or less an 'Internet family' of sorts on here... we have a camaraderie whereas we all get along quite well most of the time... it would be sad if we ever lost this great website Meglos...

...there are so many good posters on here... and yes... I would miss you all... there are so many nasty forums out there trust me... I've be a member of quite a few of them at one stage or another believe me lol!... so yes... it's good to be 'home' again lol!... cheers.
So true Sticky, so true I just was so saddened that I had no one to chat to. And I like being by myself.

Last night was a great instalment, highlights; the Pete love was fab, the newcomers are fuckwits/tools, the Jackie is a dipshit, the model is a great fun girl, Paul learning to swim, everyone looking at newcomers like they are the plague except ditz Jackie.

There you go again. My thoughts also

I don't see how that would improve the ratings. The UK has had 17 seasons and is still going strong with the last season averaging 10 million viewers. I think people are just tired of this show and it's time to move on to something new.

I don't see how that would improve the ratings. The UK has had 17 seasons and is still going strong with the last season averaging 10 million viewers. I think people are just tired of this show and it's time to move on to something new.
Poms have hundreds of desperate 'celebs', we have.....maybe a pool of what, maybe 20?

They should run the Brit version here again

Shannon maybe thought he could do a Casey, and nuh, you are not loveable or fun mate, so his sob story, all his loot is gone

Did not know much about Charlotte Dawson either, wow, that was a sad, sad, tale

...that lies squarely upon the shoulders of uncle Alex savooo1...

Maybe I am crazy but I am still enjoying the show. It doesn't seem as bad as everyone on social media is making it out to be. The camp mates have been interesting to me and most of the Tucker Trials have been really good. My only complaints would be the push for the "showmance" between Josh and Simone that never existed and Anthony Mundine was terribly boring but at least he decided to leave so that fixed that problem and the hyped but fell flat faux rivalry finished.

I think the show will come back next year. I would like to see this show last at least 8 seasons like the original Big Brother series and we still have plenty of Aussie celebrities that could do this show to continue for a few more years.

I too am enjoying it.
And I argue with my sis about, she has never seen the Brit version.
She whines about celebs being nobodies, doesn't like Fiona so we clash as i love her.

Lots of posters and viewers, audience that comment elsewhere ......they don't seem to get the basic premise, the show is designed for has beens, notorious, shamed, whatevers.....to suffer and redeem, to shine or fall over.
Expecting A-list or even B-list is silly.
I enjoyed watching the Brit version.....with Brit celebs who are utterly nobodies to me

I agree, I'm glad that the 4 who have gone are out, they added nothing, and I'd even say they detracted from the show for me. I am loving Shannon, Fiona and Peter. Paul and Vickie are great too. I'm not fussed on the Oldfields because *meh* it's just them again. But the rest of the camp now I'm liking.

But yes the manufactured story lines that aren't really there is a bit much.

Just signed up for Twitter I’m beachsands2601.

...I think that if ever this website 'disappears' for a while like it just did then we should just gravitate directly to Behind Big Brother's Twitter site on this link below...

...once there then we can check that it's not a problem at our end but it's just that the website is down for maintenance reasons or whatever... I have the link in my 'bookmarks' on my desktop... I have just bought a new computer and have been reinstalling programs etc and when the website went down it just coincided with me setting up my new computer...

...I thought that I had blocked these forums or something lol!... and because I couldn't log in and got various different messages when I went to it I thought that I'd check Twitter and Facebook to see if the site had pages there... I went to Twitter and found it there... I even tracked down Timmydownawell through there and messaged him... he more or less confirmed that the website was down too...

...so as I said before... I'll go straight to that website if that occurs again... if nobody else is there then the problem is my end... if some of you are there then it is the website's end that is the problem... easy as!... if anything it's some sort of confirmation either way at least... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I think that if ever this website 'disappears' for a while like it just did then we should just gravitate directly to Behind Big Brother's Twitter site on this link below...

...once there then we can check that it's not a problem at our end but it's just that the website is down for maintenance reasons or whatever... I have the link in my 'bookmarks' on my desktop... I have just bought a new computer and have been reinstalling programs etc and when the website went down it just coincided with me setting up my new computer...

...I thought that I had blocked these forums or something lol!... and because I couldn't log in and got various different messages when I went to it I thought that I'd check Twitter and Facebook to see if the site had pages there... I went to Twitter and found it there... I even tracked down Timmydownawell through there and messaged him... he more or less confirmed that the website was down too...

...so as I said before... I'll go straight to that website if that occurs again... if nobody else is there then the problem is my end... if some of you are there then it is the website's end that is the problem... easy as!... if anything it's some sort of confirmation either way at least... lol!... cheers.
I'm khun_khun_62 on twitter.

Back