Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

The only bit tonight that I really enjoyed was Fiona and Pete with the goats.

I really love these two! :):)

WACgB5s.gif

WACgB5s.gif

(If it is the Oldfields)
Why does Australian television continually reuse the same tired old d-listers?
David Oldfield has already been inflicted on us through Celebrity Survivor and Hell's Kitchen.
What could he possibly bring to this apart from the same old rhetoric?

I have no prior experience with Roxy Jacenko, she's someone I see news articles about occasionally which I don't click on. So I've got a blank slate there.

Scratching my head trying to think of obnoxious couples.....all I can come up with, dire

Dirty Doctor Eccelston and current tart, and Kyle and his scrubber

I don't get why stupid producer thinks we need some arsehole couple

Maybe it is Izzy & Dr Carl

...FUCK YEAH!... WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!... man I was worried for a while there!... this is truly EPIC!... thanks Tim... phew!...

...we're gonna have to have a contingency plan whereby we all meet on Twitter or Facebook or something where we can regroup and discuss this website when or if things like this recent shutdown happens again just so that we know that it's affecting all of us because it's the sites fault that we can't log in methinks!... I contacted Timmydownawell last night on Twitter for instance and realised that it was not a problem at my end but that of the servers that was preventing me signing in... at least it's something should it ever occur again... I'm going to donate some more money to this glorious website again just for the hell of it...

...just so that you know... this is Behind Big Brother's Twitter account address...

https://twitter.com/behindbb

...perhaps we all just migrate over to there to see what's going on there if this happens again?...

...with that being said... Pete's underwater task last night was truly epic and and man!... Pete did so well... what a legend!... shit it's good to be back again... cheers.

I was starting to worry I'd lost you guys!
Or that I'd have to go outside.

Recapping what we missed ; Kerry going as predicted, but she is oblivious to why. She didn't acknowledge that she was annoying, but seems to think her positivity was too much for them.

The Oldfields are a big yawn. Fiona/Simone (either "Fi" or "Si") seem to have warned Josh that David is a racist, so expect that to fire up soon,

Peter "Ron" was awesome in the challenge.

I was starting to worry I'd lost you guys!
Or that I'd have to go outside.

Recapping what we missed ; Kerry going as predicted, but she is oblivious to why. She didn't acknowledge that she was annoying, but seems to think her positivity was too much for them.

The Oldfields are a big yawn. Fiona/Simone (either "Fi" or "Si") seem to have warned Josh that David is a racist, so expect that to fire up soon,

Peter "Ron" was awesome in the challenge.

...I may have said this before now but after my first stroke my Doctors suggested that I may need to have less stress in my life so instead of frequenting perhaps a dozen different Forums (and being one of the Admins in 3 of them at one stage or another) I gave them all away as a regular poster... except this forum... it seemed to me to be the least stressful of all of them so I stayed with this one... except for a couple of hiccups on a couple of occasions for me personally I have found that we are all more or less an 'Internet family' of sorts on here... we have a camaraderie whereas we all get along quite well most of the time... it would be sad if we ever lost this great website Meglos...

...there are so many good posters on here... and yes... I would miss you all... there are so many nasty forums out there trust me... I've be a member of quite a few of them at one stage or another believe me lol!... so yes... it's good to be 'home' again lol!... cheers.

...I may have said this before now but after my first stroke my Doctors suggested that I may need to have less stress in my life so instead of frequenting perhaps a dozen different Forums (and being one of the Admins in 3 of them at one stage or another) I gave them all away as a regular poster... except this forum... it seemed to me to be the least stressful of all of them so I stayed with this one... except for a couple of hiccups on a couple of occasions for me personally I have found that we are all more or less an 'Internet family' of sorts on here... we have a camaraderie whereas we all get along quite well most of the time... it would be sad if we ever lost this great website Meglos...

...there are so many good posters on here... and yes... I would miss you all... there are so many nasty forums out there trust me... I've be a member of quite a few of them at one stage or another believe me lol!... so yes... it's good to be 'home' again lol!... cheers.

I never find this forum stressful, it's a good way to unwind. Other forums and facebook... not so much. It's not just the nastiness, it's also the abject stupidity you encounter there, now THAT does my head in.

Glad to see the site back. Whilst I am somewhat enjoying the show this year it seems this will be its final year seeing it can't rise above 500k in the ratings. The Project outrrated it last night, let that sink in.

It is a shame the ratings are down. It's certainly the least enjoyable season for me, with the least notable celebrities. The real killer though has been the low calibre of the late arrivals.

It is a shame the ratings are down. It's certainly the least enjoyable season for me, with the least notable celebrities. The real killer though has been the low calibre of the late arrivals.

Yeah sucks. Although its not just this show, no show on Ten is rating at the moment. It is regularly coming fourth behind the ABC now.

I have no prior experience with Roxy Jacenko, she's someone I see news articles about occasionally which I don't click on. So I've got a blank slate there.
She's all over daily mail. She must have shares in the company.

Back