Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Nearly on. Looking forward to Paul screaming. I've seen a few clips from when he was on the UK version, he usually features in the 'best of' packages they do every so often. Hopefully good value.

The claustrophobia of getting through that first bit of tunnel would be hard enough for me. The animals I could probably handle a bit better.

Paul putting on a good show.

Last edited:
I don't like the way Danny talks to people when he's angry, the tone of his voice. Yesterday too with Jackie, and it's not that I couldn't agree with any of what he was saying - that the conversation with Kerry was going nowhere and that Jackie is a bit of a charlatan - but I don't like the way he was saying it, the tone he was using.

Good on Jackie for how she handled him tonight.

27858936_906494806195733_8956864145913226194_n.jpg

It looks like Poxy Roxy & her jailbird hubby.

I have a feeling that the couple is Roxy Jacenko & Oliver Curtis.

Hope the feeling is wrong.

Had a quick look and Roxy's busy in the Gold Coast tomorrow morning... Doesn't necessarily mean it won't be her though if they are entering Sunday night or sometime next week... source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMWQannkKA/
Sorry, but are they putting in more intruders? So soon? This is how he killed BB. :(
Yep and I am pretty sure they are Roxy Jacenko and Oliver Curtis. This is exactly how Alex killed BB. He just cant let things happen naturally, its like throwing shit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

To be fair to Alex he may be putting in camp mates that would have replaced Tomic and Mundine after their unexpected exits...

I have no idea if it's the general consensus or not as I haven't read everything yet, but I found Kerry (especially), Simone and Jackie to be complete pain in the arses tonight, and actually agreed with Danny and Shannon (and I have no love for either).

Back