Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I didn't like the blind soccer, don't know why they put the ducks etc under stress, it wasn't great viewing.

That is true. They always add a disclaimer about no animals getting hurt, but there's absolutely no way of policing that. How many frogs got stepped on or were forced into the mouths of snakes or alligators?

OMG the non stop adds for that family melodrama are driving me nuts.
Somebody that watches this show.....can you please tell me what the Dad did and who killed him

I LOVE Lynne Warner!!! "I'm innocent.... Wah!!! :bawling:" :laugh: But you're probably right. I saw some similarities between Kerry and her character Lynne. Like in the way she talks etc.

I can't remember how she acted in SeaChange and MDA. It has been way too long since I watched those shows.

She was insipid in The Wrong Girl too. I think insipid is a fair summary of her character, or the way she comes across at least.

Kerry was wonderful in Sea Change, loopy and funny, and great in Lantana

No not wrong thread @Tuttle, I have 10 on...adds are crazy

Oldfields....role

27973462_1978167695781956_786154812041521996_n.jpg

I LOVE Lynne Warner!!! "I'm innocent.... Wah!!! :bawling:" :laugh: But you're probably right. I saw some similarities between Kerry and her character Lynne. Like in the way she talks etc.

I can't remember how she acted in SeaChange and MDA. It has been way too long since I watched those shows.
I did like her in Seachange. Sigrid Thornton is one I don't like. Something entitled about her.

Kerry was wonderful in Sea Change, loopy and funny, and great in Lantana

No not wrong thread @Tuttle, I have 10 on...adds are crazy

Oldfields....role
Okay, not everyone does, or they're not in the same state, or don't pay attention to ads. Just sayin'

I did like her in Seachange.

I like your new picture (hope you don't mind compliments).

I loved Prisoner, but it's interesting that some of the actors who have appeared on I'm A Celeb (Val Lehman being the other one) seem to be holding on to the persona they played all those years ago. I don't think it served either of them particularly well.

I like your new picture (hope you don't mind compliments).

I loved Prisoner, but it's interesting that some of the actors who have appeared on I'm A Celeb (Val Lehman being the other one) seem to be holding on to the persona they played all those years ago. I don't think it served either of them particularly well.
YES!! Indeedy lordy, yes. Val was a downright so and so on both shows.
Thankyou for your compliment. I have no issue with receiving them :) It's a selfie taken on Friday evening at work. New glasses and all. They're multifocals and I'm still getting used to them after a couple of weeks, especially the ones at home.

Back