Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...evenin' all... bugger!... it's the tucker trial Chewsday... our first night back posting 'LIVE' about this show and I'll be not watching half of it lol!... that'll be about right lol!... I'll post until the challenge starts until one of you wonderful people let me know when all is good again if you would please?... cheers.

Fiona imparting her "learnings" to the lovely VickY. :)

Hopefully the Olds can be voted out as a couple :)[DOUBLEPOST=1519116084][/DOUBLEPOST]Horrid eating task about to start :)

...that Old guy is such a fuggin' arrogant tosser and obviously is playing up to Alex's wishes with the insults etc... nothing that a quick knee to the happy sacks couldn't fix methinks!... cheers.

...not looking not looking not looking not looking... not listening not listening not listening not listening...is anyone vomitting yet?... cheers.

I have a very sad admission to make. I know David Oldfield. Bloody hell i wish i knew someone popular.

He and i live in the same area we went to the same high school. He is older than me and had left before I got there but i used to do a milk run as an after school job and i delivered to his house and his business which was a dive shop.

Thankfully i really only know him to say g'day to when we run into each other at the shops or whatever.

I'M not a fan of he or his wife.

Reactions: kxk
I have a very sad admission to make. I know David Oldfield. Bloody hell i wish i knew someone popular.

He and i live in the same area we went to the same high school. He is older than me and had left before I got there but i used to do a milk run as an after school job and i delivered to his house and his business which was a dive shop.

Thankfully i really only know him to say g'day to when we run into each other at the shops or whatever.

Oldfield's Anonymous? LOL
All good, don't think anyone would hold it against you.

...that Old guy is such a fuggin' arrogant tosser and obviously is playing up to Alex's wishes with the insults etc... nothing that a quick knee to the happy sacks couldn't fix methinks!... cheers.

...hey adsyj... I don't suppose you could give him what I suggested above and then just say to him... "that was from uncle Sticky on the forum that I frequent... enjoy"... could ya?... could ya?... lol!... cheers.

Yeah, I am watching the same show as Medusa, @Mr Stickyfingers I believe you are missing a LOT, probably all those visitors, and when you run out of the room due to gross stuff....
And, look, @miamiBRICE is watching another show entirely........where the spoiler is interesting, dullard has done us a great favour in my version, so happy.
Worst season in the series imo! Not as good as the previous ones.

Back