Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

People are actually voting for the Green and Mundine show? That's a little depressing to think there are people out there buying into that storyline.

They'll make for a boring trial too, they're tough sportsmen, not screamers.

We are obviously watching completely different shows :)

...haha!... perhaps Medusa?... well perhaps I should have said that because I rarely pay any attention to the screen when Josh and Shannon are on it that it appears to me that they are getting the invisible edit then?... lol!... I find both of them on the show to be quite pointless in all honesty... not to mention some of the other usual suspects that shouldn't be in there **cough!... BOXERS... cough!**... lol!... cheers.:)

It’s always been shown on Thursdays.

...oh okay sav0001... thanks for telling me my friend... for some strange reason I thought that it was only on from Sunday to Wednesday... thanks for clearing that up for me... cheers.

People are actually voting for the Green and Mundine show? That's a little depressing to think there are people out there buying into that storyline.

I don't believe the voting.

Alex would decide who does certain trials.

Take last nights trials, what would the odds be that all 3 celebrities are scared of heights.

I don't believe the voting.

Alex would decide who does certain trials.

Take last nights trials, what would the odds be that all 3 celebrities are scared of heights.

...that's why I have never done a vote for either Big Brother or Celeb... anything that Alex dips his finger into reeks of shonkyness in my opinion... he's a disgrace to TV as a Producer... if ever Big Brother returns (to perhaps Channel 10 for instance) and he ends up getting the gig then THAT will be doomed to failure as was Big Brother at Channel 9 a few years back... as will Celeb if he still has the reins in the near future... I sure wish that they would dump Alex before it's too late... he's like Errol Flynn... everything that he touches he fucks... cheers.

Show's going to be boring now without him. Same when Tomic left. Might turn out that one celebrity calls the quits every week? This is a record in Australia.

Yeah, I am watching the same show as Medusa, @Mr Stickyfingers I believe you are missing a LOT, probably all those visitors, and when you run out of the room due to gross stuff....
And, look, @miamiBRICE is watching another show entirely........where the spoiler is interesting, dullard has done us a great favour in my version, so happy.

...bwahaha!... as with Medusa... you are probably right kxk lol!... although... you forgot the interrupting phone calls too... (they should know better by now grrrrr!) but... I don't run out of the room (except perhaps for a toilet break at times) I turn the volume down and look at something different lol!... but you do have some good points there my friend lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I am going to post this in spoiler tags, but this was posted to the Official FB page this morning:
27544927_902142423297638_8258280099534548949_n.jpg

Posted 8 Feb 2018 at 6:28am AEDT <- link to post

This series seems to be the worst evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver.

All the contrived shit is ruining the show.

I don't want to watch fake rivalry, fake romance etc

Yes I want to hear their stories. (can't wait for the Simone story)

This is me, waiting for Simone to talk.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I'm genuinely shocked by this news.

...I'm not adsyj and I'll tell you my reasons tonight as it's aired so as not to create a spoiler now for people... and... I think that it's probably what motivated the decision to be honest... cheers.

This is me, waiting to Simone to talk.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

...bwahahaha!... that is such a great pic Kaz... funny as!... cheers.

This is me, waiting for Simone to talk.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Yep it's turning into what Big Brother became before it was cancelled by Channel Nine. All of this fake contrived stuff will also lead to the cancellation of this show. Not a coincidence that Alex ran both of these shows.

Back