Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...what does everyone think?... will Mundine go all quiet when Danny is in the camp or become even more of a loudmouth?... I reckon that he'll go quieter... cheers.

I hate to be one of those anonymous internet wankers who makes a claim but i have known Anthony for more than 20 years. i've worked with him and we are friends.

He is a great bloke, he really is but there are two Choc's. The boxer , the showman and the pantomine villan which he willingly self promotes.

Then there is Choc, the friend, the father the normal bloke.

I'm 100% sure he will change peoples minds about him.

I think Mundine has been really quiet already!!!

...haha!... perhaps Medusa but I should have said... will he stop talking about himself as 'The Man' and saying macho comments to the females in camp as much I guess?... lol!... cheers.

I hate to be one of those anonymous internet wankers who makes a claim but i have known Anthony for more than 20 years. i've worked with him and we are friends.

He is a great bloke, he really is but there are two Choc's. The boxer , the showman and the pantomine villan which he willingly self promotes.

Then there is Choc, the friend, the father the normal bloke.

I'm 100% sure he will change peoples minds about him.

Good for you, and for saying this/
I have reminded posters Mundine was likeable on Celeb BB decades ago, and he is kind, kindly kept Sarah Marie in job for ages

Back