Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Saw that Tomic threw in the towel already on the interweb. Do I win a prize for predicting this exact outcome before the show even started? It's kinda sad how unmotivated by anything this kid is apart from money, does he really think a few million in the bank means he can hang it up and just do nothing forever?
Well, can he? How much has his family/support team gouged from him?

...bummer!... the show is only one hour long tonight... (and I missed watching half of it too lol!)... whinge whinge whinge why don't you Sticky?)... lol!... cheers.

Saw that Tomic threw in the towel already on the interweb. Do I win a prize for predicting this exact outcome before the show even started? It's kinda sad how unmotivated by anything this kid is apart from money, does he really think a few million in the bank means he can hang it up and just do nothing forever?
Maybe that's all he knows. No exterior mental stimuli and no direction to explore and experience. Thank the lord for parents that encourage us to read, ask questions, play games with friends (other than tennis, lol), sit and listen to music, diversify our interests. He was earning a living at an age when most of us were wondering where our mascara was.

Pete showing that theatre sports makes you a multiple threat. A talent with words song and comedy.
Tried to shazaam Mundines rap and my phone blew up.:D

He needs to do a Contiki tour or some shit, meet people other than leechers and enablers, and then go back to tennis, because that's the best and probably only chance he's got for self satisfaction. National television in not a good place to "find yourself". Channel 10 are just using him, ultimately they give zero shits.

..."this... is the best jungle food that we've ever eaten!"... (it beats Elephant Anus I guess?)... lol!... cheers.

He needs to do a Contiki tour or some shit, meet people other than leechers and enablers, and then go back to tennis, because that's the best and probably only chance he's got for self satisfaction. National television in not a good place to "find yourself".
Not usually but it was beneficial for Casey. Depends on the individual wouldnt you say?

...cue Danny Green's entry tomorrow night!... haha!... I can't wait to see Mundanes reaction lol!... cheers.

Back