Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

If Fiona wins this, it may likely be rigged as she is good friends with Julia Morris in real life and the show is lowkey forcing her to win, even Peter in the Tok Tokky told her “you gotta win this”... Kind of suspicious if ya ask me.

Similar in bb08 with the lowkey forcing of the Terri win.

They're not going to be the last people to ever snipe at others because they're tired, hungry and a bit over it. Would everyone be as up in arms if the girls were doing the sniping and name calling? Quite possibly not or not as much.

...true I guess but he was kind of 'snarly' while doing it which wasn't a good look for him but as you say... if the girls did it then it most likely would've been different... afterall... Simone said quite a few nasty things about people at times but at least she wan't 'snarly' about it... she just said her piece and then she was done with it... perhaps Danny should have been ballsy enough to say those things to their faces too and he may have won this perhaps?... who knows really?... cheers.

...true I guess but he was kind of 'snarly' while doing it which wasn't a good look for him but as you say... if the girls did it then it most likely would've been different... afterall... Simone said quite a few nasty things about people at times but at least she wan't 'snarly' about it... she just said her piece and then she was done with it... perhaps Danny should have been ballsy enough to say those things to their faces too and he may have won this perhaps?... who knows really?... cheers.
I get what you mean, but for him it was possibly just a throwaway thing to be said and that was that? Snarly could just be his way of saying some things and of course it gets distorted and misunderstood and then it's on for whoever wants to take offence. I didn't see the incident but I know what I can sound like if I'm not in the most amenable of moods or not thinking or really not liking someone for whatever reason.

I get what you mean, but for him it was possibly just a throwaway thing to be said and that was that? Snarly could just be his way of saying some things and of course it gets distorted and misunderstood and then it's on for whoever wants to take offence. I didn't see the incident but I know what I can sound like if I'm not in the most amenable of moods or not thinking or really not liking someone for whatever reason.

...yes and plus the way they edit it all leaves it up there in the sky too... did we get the whole incident or just what Alex wanted us to see too Fiona?... as I said... we'll never know will we?... cheers.

...I'm worried that they're showing Fiona's highlights first... is Shannon going to win this after all?... WIN THIS FIONA!... cheers.

I hope they don’t bring back this show next year.

...with the low ratings for the show for the show this year your wish may come true... especially now that CBS is taking over the reins... being a US TV company they aren't too shy to cut shows at the drop of a hat I imagine?... then again... they may throw heaps of money into it too if they see potential in it to 'juice it up' perhaps?... we'll see I guess?... cheers.

...the good thing about the last two being Fiona and Shannon... either will be gracious losers and will be happy for the other methinks!... cheers.

...with the low ratings for the show for the show this year your wish may come true... especially now that CBS is taking over the reins... being a US TV company they aren't too shy to cut shows at the drop of a hat I imagine?... then again... they may throw heaps of money into it too if they see potential in it to 'juice it up' perhaps?... we'll see I guess?... cheers.

I think they should return Big Brother but in the US format. Bring in HoH and Power of Veto.

Get rid of the public vote. It would be a hit.

Back