Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Yes. No body-shaming as Julia is a very attractive lady, but she does have a propensity to wear dresses that are a little unflattering in the middle region. She would look amazing in something with a jacket that covered a bit more.
The middle region. Many women wear skirts and dresses that have that stretch across the middle with horizontal folds and creases etc and they're always looking as if they're way too tight across the lower region and hips. It's just not a good look. If only we could get outfits in half sizes, lol.

You must keep your word now. :hilarious:

...aw crappity crappity crappity crap!... you got me!... well played Affable!... lol!... you know what?... sometimes I have a biiiiiiiiiiig mouth!... lol!... yes... I'm a man of my word... I will honour what I said... I can't ... wait... for it to start... I'm dying to see Jarrod... (dying on the inside that is)... woooooobloodyhooooo!... lol!... rah rah!... cheers.

Great stuff Danny, well done Champ.

Also he does a fantastic job with The Cowards punch campaign

...yes I must admit adsyj... I really admire him for that as I have done from day one... it's such a good cause... I grew to really like Danny after all of that Mundine bullshit was done with but he spoiled it at the last minute with that sniping at the girls as did Pete... well... they've both paid that penalty now... but yes... a great cause indeed!... cheers.

...I so hope that Fiona wins this... I just think that she has supplied more entertainment than Shannon that's all... I don't hate Shannon at all... he just gives me the irrits big time for many reasons but apart from that he's basically a nice bloke... I just don't want him to win this that's all... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...yes I must admit adsyj... I really admire him for that as I have done from day one... it's such a good cause... I grew to really like Danny after all of that Mundine bullshit was done with but he spoiled it at the last minute with that sniping at the girls as did Pete... well... they've both paid that penalty now... but yes... a great cause indeed!... cheers.
They're not going to be the last people to ever snipe at others because they're tired, hungry and a bit over it. Would everyone be as up in arms if the girls were doing the sniping and name calling? Quite possibly not or not as much.

Fiona regrets judging Paul Burrell, Shannon maybe regrets something but I don't understand a word he says... but Danny defiantly regrets nothing. Does he just not know that he upset the girls, or not care?

Back