Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

2 great winners in a row, I am happy - I even sent 2 votes for Fi I got so nervous it might be Danny

I have had a good time watching, and a lot of cringing with the dumb stunts - none worked Alex you wanker
You guys increase the viewing pleasure 100%, cheers to everyone:)

See you in goggle, random, and bach paradise :)

My biggest issue with this season is that it got boring after Lisa Oldfield left. What a shame.

Wonder if it will be showing again next year.

...I'm really doubting it to be honest Affable but when you said this below...

I think they should return Big Brother but in the US format. Bring in HoH and Power of Veto.

Get rid of the public vote. It would be a hit.

...I totally agree with you if Celeb doesn't return... it would romp in the ratings... (just as long as Alex isn't at the helm of course)... but yes... that would be such a great alternative for sure... cheers.

2 great winners in a row, I am happy - I even sent 2 votes for Fi I got so nervous it might be Danny

I have had a good time watching, and a lot of cringing with the dumb stunts - none worked Alex you wanker
You guys increase the viewing pleasure 100%, cheers to everyone:)

See you in goggle, random, and bach paradise :)

I can’t wait for Bachelor in Paradise. It will be a great show to watch.

...um... yeah!... rah!... rah!... rah!... **sigh**... I might start up a Jarrod 'fan club' in order to enjoy the show even more... can't wait for it to start... (would I lie to you?)... um... perhaps... lol!... cheers.

...I'm really doubting it to be honest Affable but when you said this below...

I doubt it would be a hit. Nobody watched the Celebrity BB US that was just on, so dont think people would be interested in watching a BB with that format here.

...I totally agree with you if Celeb doesn't return... it would romp in the ratings... (just as long as Alex isn't at the helm of course)... but yes... that would be such a great alternative for sure... cheers.

Kind of annoying the finale gets so dragged out and we can’t get another minute of the celebrations.

...yes I agree oddjob... that pisses me off too... all of that blah! blah! before it and then swish!... it's all over!... stupid Alex!... cheers.

Back