Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I doubt it would be a hit. Nobody watched the Celebrity BB US that was just on, so dont think people would be interested in watching a BB with that format here.

...well I don't know about that my friend... I lost interest in the USBB mainly because I thought that the housemates were 'acting' for the cameras rather than being themselves... that's why I turned off it so fast... but Aussies wouldn't go into the house and do that... they're way too laid back for that... if they brought it back with the US format then I think that the Producers would learn pretty fast that the Aussies won't be 'playing ball' with how they want it to go methinks!... just saying... but at least it's worth a try in my books anyway... cheers.

...well thanks for all of the fun and laughs in the last few weeks all of you wonderful people... we've had that 'family' feel within the thread for quite a few weeks now and it has been a great time for me at least... for that I thank you all... until the next time... cheers.

Interesting how about half the celebrities didn’t return for the finale this year. Pretty sure majority from last year came to their seasons finale?

This has more than last year. Last year only Nazeem and Steve were still there in the audience.

Whilst this year they had Vicky, Peter, Simone and Josh. I knew Jackie wouldn't be there as she already left Africa (been watching her tweets and instagram) and I suspected Paul wouldn't as I hadn't seen him in anyone's instagram videos (which is a bugger as I have no idea where he is due to lack of social media for him).

Hurrah for Fiona... thank goodness she won ⛰⛵️‍♀️

Have had such a lovely time witH you all contributing and lurking in this thread.

A special thanks to Kxk for your fashion news (THE most important bit ) and to all those with their quick quips,
bon mots, interjections, inciteful comments and just plain arsed hilarious stuff.

So glad Fiona won.

It wasn't a great season overall, due to so many gimmicks in the casting. If it ever does return, please no more couples or manufactured rivalries, or "bad boys" looking to redeem themselves and then quitting at the first opportunity.

So glad Fiona won.

It wasn't a great season overall, due to so many gimmicks in the casting. If it ever does return, please no more couples or manufactured rivalries, or "bad boys" looking to redeem themselves and then quitting at the first opportunity.

...or stupid fake-arsed 'romances' that never have a snowballs chance in Hell of working either... cheers.

Shannon looks a bit like Bob Katter there too, as well as sounding like him.

Last edited:
zXrwdjL.jpg

FIONA IS QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE!!!

YIPPEE!!!

Yep she did! Ouch!

I didn't see that. Perhaps I was looking at Chris at that particular moment! :whistling: O.M.G! It was so fun watching Julia and Dr. Chris doing that trial! It's nice they both got involved!

Julia didn't hit as hard, I don't think, it was further down the slide.

Back