Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I love Carson and ordinarily would be thrilled to hear he was going into la Jongle - but Nein have just started airing his season of the Celeb Apprentice and if he bloody spoils any of it for me I will freaking scream!

I love Carson and ordinarily would be thrilled to hear he was going into la Jongle - but Nein have just started airing his season of the Celeb Apprentice and if he bloody spoils any of it for me I will freaking scream!

Oh, that is bad timing. It would be just like TEN to steal Nein's thunder by not editing out any spoilers.

That'd be kind of a brilliant move on Ten's part haha

If a million dollars isn't deposited into my bank account by 9am QLD Sunday, I will post spoilers. ;)

...ha!.. I just came back from my brother's place and I just found out that he's hopelessly addicted to Celeb as much as I am!... :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... this is a moment in history folks!... we are total opposites... (being the younger one he's always the one with extremely bad tastes in everything of course :whistling:;):biggrin:)... we NEVER... EVER agree on ANYTHING!... but lo and behold... he loves our show too!... the reason being?... my brother (being a truck driver) always listens to talk back radio and Steve Price is his hero!... (yes I know... you can't help but feel sorry for my dear brother can you?... I mean... he even likes Country Music! ffs!)... lol!...

...my jaw dropped to the floor when he said that he loved the show but gave me a funny look when I said the Julia was a sexy sort that I wouldn't mind being stranded in a jungle with though... um... moving on...I asked him who he liked the best... (I refuse to say what he said about Keira okay?)... he loves Pricey... (no shit Sherlock?... I hear you say?)... Nazeem and Casey... again I was gobsmacked!... I like the whole 3 of them too!... obviously he wants Pricey to win it...

...I then asked him who he disliked the most... (apart form Keira of course) he said Dane/Kris/Jay and Lisa because they were as boring as shit!... again I was totally gobsmacked!... we again both agreed on something lol!... another great milestone!... lol!... if 'I'm a Celeb' has never done anything else on this planet Earth it has finally made my brother and I agree on something at last!... bwahahaha!... for THAT alone Channel 10... I thank you!... :thumbsup::kiss::)... cheers.

...I have absolutely no idea of who this Carson Kressley guy is and have no idea as to why they'd bother to put him into the show either... we don't need 'gimmicks' in this show... we will be sick and tired of him after the first 5 minutes of his arrival and then we're friggin' stuck with him... tha... nks for nothing you moronic Producers!... just let the show play itself out ffs!... it's a great winning formula already... if it ain't broke... don't fix it!... just saying... cheers.

You must have seen this guy @Mr Stickyfingers

250px-Carson_Kressley_Headshot.jpg

He hangs around Melbourne Cups, was on our own BB during 10 days - doing make-overs, and he presented Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...make over show

...Casey/Ash/Nazeem/Steve and Kate- I would love to see in the top 5... they are all great value for the show...
...Tegan/Nat and Keira- I can tolerate... but are bordering on being boring... (or way too over the top as in Keira's case lol!)...
...Dane/Kris/Jay and Lisa- I cannot stand!... boring as batshit and anyone of them can go tomorrow night thankyou very much Channel 10!...

...I would love to see either Casey or Kate win this... if for no other reason but just to boost their morale and self esteem... especially Kate... I've really grown to like her even though she has so many 'issues' and has so many demons eating away inside her... I can see her slowly changing and coming to terms with herself a lot more since she was first on the show... (maybe it's just me)...

...Kate is so similar to one of my grand daughters in so many ways... even though Kate is a full grown adult I see so many similarities... my grand daughter has just has a child and she's a completely changed young lady... she no longer has that 'chip on her shoulder' type of attitude... she is such a sweet young lady and caring mother now... I just hope that Kate finds something in her life that does the same for her... perhaps winning this will change her view upon herself?... who really knows eh?... (sorry to get so deep here... but now it's out of my system)... go Kate OR Casey for the win! (if not... Nazeem Ash or Pricey!)... cheers.

You must have seen this guy @Mr Stickyfingers

250px-Carson_Kressley_Headshot.jpg

He hangs around Melbourne Cups, was on our own BB during 10 days - doing make-overs, and he presented Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...make over show

...I've heard his name on some occasions kxk but can honestly say that I don't know who the hell he is (does that make me a lucky guy?... lol!)... it won't really matter who it is that's coming in regardless... (perhaps with the exception if it was Julian Clary of course lol!)... I'm going to dislike them anyway... I just don't think that it is necessary to be honest... as I said before... it's an unnecessary 'gimmick' that I cannot fathom as to why they are coming into the jungle... and for the life of me I cannot remember him on our Big Brother... he must've been such an annoyance at that time to me too that I've obliterated him out of my mind obviously lol!... cheers.

...haha!... you can tell that I've had some incohol... oncahol... erm... alcohol...... I made some spelling mistakes in my previous posts lol!... I wrote 'tha... nks' instead of 'shut the fuck up Keira' and I should've written 'that Julia' instead of 'the Julia' (followed by a 'shut the fuck up Keira' straight after of course:wink::thumbsup::biggrin:)... hic!... time for another drink methinks!... cheers.:)

2017-02-18_18-04-33.jpg

...hey kxk... who is that in your Avatar?... a male model or a singer something?... just curious... cheers.

I just remembered I saw Nazeem pop up in a music clip on Rage last night, will try to find it.

Just checked that guy @Affable, is he an Aussie from the Voice?
Lovely voice, but not a patch on the original composers version in my opinion, Gorgeously sung by your guy, but nothing beats a singer/composers authentic soul if you ask me,
And Jack is just DIVINE,mmmmmmmmmm

What is everyone up to this fine Saturday night?
I'm trying to decide whether I want to see Melbourne's White Night....I think I might go in the middle of insomnia time - about 3-4am.
We can do that now we have all night trains, our buzzy city is kicking

What is everyone up to this fine Saturday night?
I'm trying to decide whether I want to see Melbourne's White Night....I think I might go in the middle of insomnia time - about 3-4am.
We can do that now we have all night trains, our buzzy city is kicking
I'm heading off to work via my local pasta shop very soon. Watching a bit of Crocodile Dundee first.

Back