Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I just remembered I saw Nazeem pop up in a music clip on Rage last night, will try to find it.

Just checked that guy @Affable, is he an Aussie from the Voice?
Lovely voice, but not a patch on the original composers version in my opinion, Gorgeously sung by your guy, but nothing beats a singer/composers authentic soul if you ask me,
And Jack is just DIVINE,mmmmmmmmmm

Yes, he is an Aussie on the Voice. He won the show last year. :)

...Casey/Ash/Nazeem/Steve and Kate- I would love to see in the top 5... they are all great value for the show...
...Tegan/Nat and Keira- I can tolerate... but are bordering on being boring... (or way too over the top as in Keira's case lol!)...
...Dane/Kris/Jay and Lisa- I cannot stand!... boring as batshit and anyone of them can go tomorrow night thankyou very much Channel 10!...

...I would love to see either Casey or Kate win this... if for no other reason but just to boost their morale and self esteem... especially Kate... I've really grown to like her even though she has so many 'issues' and has so many demons eating away inside her... I can see her slowly changing and coming to terms with herself a lot more since she was first on the show... (maybe it's just me)...

...Kate is so similar to one of my grand daughters in so many ways... even though Kate is a full grown adult I see so many similarities... my grand daughter has just has a child and she's a completely changed young lady... she no longer has that 'chip on her shoulder' type of attitude... she is such a sweet young lady and caring mother now... I just hope that Kate finds something in her life that does the same for her... perhaps winning this will change her view upon herself?... who really knows eh?... (sorry to get so deep here... but now it's out of my system)... go Kate OR Casey for the win! (if not... Nazeem Ash or Pricey!)... cheers.

Keira for the win!!!

@Mr Stickyfingers my new obsession, in love, he is the most beautiful singer that I have heard for years....

Listen, he is a real musician & poet, I can't stop listening since i discovered him, he is Italian/English

Oh and if he sounds familiar, his songs have been in lots of TV shows, I mean heaps, 6 at least
Another ripper....

...actually kxk... I think that it was him that I saw on the Graham Norton Show on Channel 10 last night... I thought that he looked familiar... he sang on there and Graham interviewed him afterwards... I've just tracked this down... this is him on the show... he appearance starts at the 37:49 mark... cheers.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-graham-norton-show

Reactions: kxk
So last week I thought someone was being evicted on the Sunday show and someone was going in - and then they dragged that late arrival out for another two shows. I hope it's not the same tonight. Probably will be. The advertising is misleading, and anticlimactic.

Will so be spewing if Kate goes home tonight...

God I hope it is Jay or Lisa gets the boot.
Why would they have fans? I haven't seen jay on anything for years who even remembered he exists???
And Lisa? Who the hell is her fan/voter?

I can imagine viewers feeling sorry for Zippy, so i hope she isn't bottom 3 again.
Kris sulking surely isn't working and I hope he is bottom 3 again.

Jay deserves the boot for being an utter bitch after that trial where he did nothing but drive Keira badly into snakes and shit.
His giant ego is repellent.
Dane does nothing but has footy buffer voting, they should not do footy blokes, they have an unfair advantage and can remain a boring statue the entire series and still win.

That's Jack @Mr Stickyfingers , and the 1st song I posted is the one they talk about from his 1st Norton appearance.
If you have ever watched any of these shows - Greys Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, some teen werewolf show.....and more, you will have heard him.

Jay's attitudes after the trial did smack to me of bullying her behind her back.

It'll be the pretty young model that gets the boot though.

Can only be read by subscribers

TZIPORAH Malkah must lose 20kg to cash in on her time in the jungle. News Corp can reveal the former model, known previously as Kate

News Corp can reveal the former model, known previously as Kate Fischer, has been careful not to discuss her weight on Channel Ten’s I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! to protect a paid magazine deal.

“I’m contractually bound to maintain confidentiality with regards to the New Idea arrangement financially but I can say Tziporah has to lose 20kg as part of the arrangement and an 800 calorie a day diet is helpful,” manager and publicist Max Markson said.

“I’m not certain though that Tziporah thought her New Idea nutritionist would have recommended cockroaches, goats balls, offal and some of the other delicacies the show has given her as part of the diet regimen.”

Celebrities survive on basic daily rations of 25 grams of oats, 45 grams of beans, 50 grams of brown rice, 200 grams of vegetables and two tablespoons of olive oil, equalling 800 calories.

American actor Tom Arnold lost nine kilograms in the two weeks he was in the camp before his elimination last Sunday.

“I don’t fat shame and I don’t body shame,” 43-year-old Malkah, who works in a nursing home back in Australia, told News Corp before entering the jungle three weeks ago.

“I fight the good fight, I have done for a long time and so many women my age do. I will lose weight (in the jungle). I am unhealthy, my doctor says I am on the brink of diabetes and my back is going to get very sore doing the job that I do if I don’t lose weight. You’ve only got one back.”

Malkah has been careful not to talk about her weight on the show to protect the magazine deal, other than to reveal she suffered from an eating disorder from age eight.

“I started off being an overwater, bingeing,” she said on the show.

“My parents separated and that is when I started over eating and then I started to like not eat and then I got a bit of bulimia and all of that kind of stuff so by the time I started modelling when I was 13 I already had had a chronic eating disorder for five years.”

Being Jewish, billionaire James Packer’s former fiance Malkah is doing her best to eat Kosher while on the show although it isn’t always possible with the Tucker Chewsday challenges.

“I accept that during the challenges there is probably going to be some non-Kosher. When I am picking pips out of yak poo but that is not eating for enjoyment, that is eating to try and raise money to help people.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...e/news-story/00fbce67bdfed7ffc6f692c65340234d

Lets boot her out tonight.

Bet we hear her sob story again.

So am now convinced the photo of her in a sheet was set up by herself to get the publicity before entering the jungle.

I haven't been following the thread to see if this has been mentioned, however I tried to use the search thread function and couldn't see anything on it - apologises if it has, however

I have noticed that Alex Mavroidakis (I assume most of you know him but for those that don't know him, he is one of the Executive Producers on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here Australia and was an EP on Big Brother) appears to be 'interfering' with some of the votes. By that I mean he is voting himself using his twitter account, late at night or early in the morning Australian time he will tweet using the celebrity's voting hashtags and then quickly delete the tweet. Given he is an executive producer on the show he shouldn't be doing this and should be leaving the voting to the audience - given he keeps deleting them it seems like he knows he shouldn't do it either.

Here are some screenshots of some of his tweets:
cq22hjf.jpg

A56mVwb.jpg

bWJyAHo.jpg

mWfZT7E.jpg

mX6xDpL.jpg

uuoHU4g.jpg

What the?

This should not be allowed? Clearly this is against the rules right? He should be fired for being corrupt? He Ruined BB and now is ruining I'm A Celeb as well. Why 10 and ITV Studios would hire him as EP I will never know :cautious:. His seasons of Big Brother were absolutely woeful and I see the same terrible similarities he has put on Celeb since he has taken over.

Yeah I think I am done with Celebrity as long as Alex is Executive Producer. This is wrong.

Keep an eye on his account @Reaper please for anymore blatant rigging. It would not surprise me at all if he rigs the winner as well when Twitter Accounts can vote to save in the final week. I will be keeping watch too.

Last edited:
...oh crapola!... I thought that this started at 7:30 tonight!... grrrrr!... have I missed much?... hi everyone!... cheers.

Back