Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Who do you all think will be booted on Sunday.

I think it could be Steve.

Noticed last night that Julia said Steve said this, but she said he didn't etc etc.

So IMO, she is saying to the viewers that he is lying.

Also get the feeling that Keira has to stay.

Keira should be Leader. Tziporah as Deputy.

Could you imagine if that happened? :biggrin: Maybe it should be the other way round and have Tziporah as Leader and Keira as Deputy?

The camp mates would never let that happen though maybe the producers need to let the public vote for a leader for 1 week in every season? The camp mates are always going to vote "sensible" for one of the alpha males.

Noticed last night that Julia said Steve said this, but she said he didn't etc etc.

I was shocked Tom Arnold had the lowest votes. I thought for the third year in a row it would have been the Olympian the first to go so I can't really predict what's going to happen this year yet.

Maybe it is Lisa's turn this week? But I can see people getting sick of Steve and not wasting money on to save him.

I'm liking Casey. I would be perfectly happy if she won this.

I would love Casey to win this. It is about time a girl took the title for this show. Dane is lovely but I don't think he has done anything that extraordinary to win and I would not like a sportsman to win again this year. It's time for a change!

Would love two girls and one boy in the final 3 this year!

Lisa, Tegan or Tziporah.

Other people won't be seeing Jay as we do, they'll be seeing a great bloke/leader/family man/funny kids presenter.
Tegan will have any boys who vote (probably not many) hooked, and Dane has had a likable edit this week.
I think Steve will be in for ages, and Keira, about two weeks.

Whoever the producers think is dead weight. And that's anyone's guess, because they've seriously got it wrong consistantly over the years.

Wow, who knew.....keira is good for ratings, i suspect people are also sick of MKR - I can't watch that show it so fake, and i hope people are realising it is now a stupid & silly poor relation to Master Chef (1st seasons were OK), I think lots hate Pete actually:)
The Keira Maguire effect? I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! scores huge ratings boost following Bachelor star's Tucker Trial meltdowns

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! has bounced back from diminishing ratings, and it could all be thanks to the addition of Keira Maguire.

The celeb-reality series pulled in an impressive 910,000 viewers on Thursday night, adding 137,000 viewers from the previous Thursday.

In fact, the series has seen a steady ratings increase since Bachelor villain Keira entered the jungles on Tuesday's episode.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ives-m-Celeb-ratings-boost.html#ixzz4YvePbUph
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If they think it's because of Keira, tell them they're dreaming. MKR is a manufactured crap show, and what else was on? Oh, that's right, nothing. Not trying to diss IACGMOOH, but not understanding why it rates better than anything else shown on the night just smacks of "hollywood" bs talk.

This series of MKR is tanking.

Keira being on IACGMOOH isn't the reason for the ratings. Hell even Married at first sight has beaten MKR.

Ratings were high when Tom was booted & Keira wasn't there.

So is it true Carson is the camp intruder?

Haven't seen it confirmed but by process of elimination it seems that it must be him. People like Gok have appearances booked that clash.

Honestly, he's someone else that falls into a strange pick for me. Is he really that well known here in Australia or have any following? Or anything beyond, "He was the guy from Queer Eye?"

Maybe I'm out of touch with what the kids are into these days though.

It has to be Carson. The others in that article sound like red herrings, the bottom few aren't even famous on a z-list level.

I wonder how many days Carson will be there.

Bet he will be a guest campmate.

Channel Ten aired that show, IIRC. There's a reboot in the making, but it's doubtful it will feature Carson, or any of them for that matter. But maybe Ten has picked up rights to that and are using him as a segue.

He was on Big Brother.
feKaMXh.jpg

From my photoshop collection.

I just honestly think he is well below someone like Tom Arnold because at least most people have seen True Lies if they don't know anything else. I know who Carson is, but have potentially never seen him in anything besides BB and the odd appearance else where.

Back