Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I find a lot of the contestants rude though in their approach to her. They seem to just shut her out and ignore her without giving her a chance. It may be better resolved if they all had a discussion about it rather than her going on and on about the cooking.

Probably just on edge and over the experience. Everything kind of reaches a point it works and someone comes in not accustomed to it.

Can I just say something that'll probably get people saying I'm awful.

If Keira is doing all of that shit to her face, why hasn't she got her tits done?

Would it be she thinks the face stuff is less noticeable and natural?

I just honestly think a small tit job a no face work would have been so much more effective in making her more attractive. Not that there is anything wrong with her, but if you're willing to be going down the procedure route.....

Keira has not been friendly to the others...she has been bratty and selfish and saying
that she won't empty the shitter has put all their backs up.

She has done that all by herself.

Poor Tziporah, she is allowing a media whore (Keira) be her friend.

Keira only cares about Keira.

From what we are shown, Tziporah isn't trying to join in. Maybe she still thinks they are beneath her.

Can I just say something that'll probably get people saying I'm awful.

If Keira is doing all of that shit to her face, why hasn't she got her tits done?

Would it be she thinks the face stuff is less noticeable and natural?

I just honestly think a small tit job a no face work would have been so much more effective in making her more attractive. Not that there is anything wrong with her, but if you're willing to be going down the procedure route.....

LOL..Keira's breasts are small and pretty....Leave them alone :)

Poor Tziporah, she is allowing a media whore (Keira) be her friend.

Keira only cares about Keira.

From what we are shown, Tziporah isn't trying to join in. Maybe she still thinks they are beneath her.

Yes, she could have been having a good time with the other women...

who all pull their weight...don't complain and make their own fun.

(Except Keira)

As @up_all_night posted, they all see the meal as the 'highlight' of their day.

They all know that Ash can cook, so she does. Steve has stated he can cook, but they don't know for sure.

I really wanted to smash Jay & Lisa over them saying Ash is lazy etc.

If I had to cook 3 meals a day for over 10 people, I wouldn't be doing anything else.

Notice how Jay & Lisa don't put up their hand to do a few chores, they are always telling the others what chores they have to do.

Is Jay still camp leader? Is that changing weekly or just whenever the producers remember?

On the cooking thing, what I was wondering was if they did anything with the bone after cutting the meat off it for dinner? Did they try to get the most flavour out of it as possible, or did they waste it? I would stick it in a pot of water and let it simmer all day and night to get whatever (weak) broth out of it that they could. Just keep adding more water as needed and drink it throughout the day. It would have to be better than plain water.

It'll be Carson Kressley fo sho. Well, at least I hope so.

If Ash is cooking all their meals every day she shouldn't have to do any other chores, and for any of them to expect her to are just being dicks. But Jay is already a dick, and so is Lisa, so they are just living up to that.

The producers are going out of their way to humiliate Keira every chance, so at least there's that. They are making her look like such a desperate idjit. Tzippy needs to show her the hand.

I haven't been following the thread to see if this has been mentioned, however I tried to use the search thread function and couldn't see anything on it - apologises if it has, however

I have noticed that Alex Mavroidakis (I assume most of you know him but for those that don't know him, he is one of the Executive Producers on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here Australia and was an EP on Big Brother) appears to be 'interfering' with some of the votes. By that I mean he is voting himself using his twitter account, late at night or early in the morning Australian time he will tweet using the celebrity's voting hashtags and then quickly delete the tweet. Given he is an executive producer on the show he shouldn't be doing this and should be leaving the voting to the audience - given he keeps deleting them it seems like he knows he shouldn't do it either.

Here are some screenshots of some of his tweets:
cq22hjf.jpg

A56mVwb.jpg

bWJyAHo.jpg

mWfZT7E.jpg

mX6xDpL.jpg

uuoHU4g.jpg

I thought Jay would be the nicest person there. I guess having eight kids has made him a disciplinarian, and he can't relinquish the control.

I remember an article about him after he left home & away.

So I googled it & here it is. (I think that's one of the reasons I didn't like him)

Star hits out at Home and Away racism

Two of Australian TV’s most high-profile actors have criticised commercial networks for failing to back shows that reflect the racial diversity of contemporary Australian society.

Firass Dirani, who stars in new ABC drama The Straits, yesterday told Fairfax that major networks did not create roles for people from a broad range of cultural backgrounds.

And that prompted New Zealand actor Jay Laga’aia, recently cut from the cast of long-running soap Home and Away, to rail against perceived racism in Australian television, making his rage known in three angry tweets that included an attack on Channel Seven.

As someone who lost his job on H&A because they couldnt write two ethnics that weren't together, I'd like a chance to ply my trade freely.

— Jay Laga'aia (@JayLagaaia) February 15, 2012

Dirani, who came to prominence in Channel Nine’s Underbelly: The Golden Mile, said characters on Australian TV programs did not reflect the nation’s racial mix.

‘‘When you walk down Sydney streets you see so many different cultures and so many different people. Our TVs haven’t reflected that yet,’’ he said.

‘‘American TV, British TV, have shows with different nationalities — and they’re not just putting different nationalities up for a point of difference, they’re creating work that caters for actors of different backgrounds.’’

Laga’aia criticised the networks for producing what he described as mono-racial content.

‘‘As someone who lost his job on H&A because they couldnt write two ethnics that weren’t together, I’d like a chance to ply my trade freely,’’ he tweeted.

‘‘Hats off to you Firass Dirani, for a call to stop commercial network producers casting only white actors. Only on Australian screens. Shame!’’

Laga’aia, born in Auckland and of Samoan descent, also hit out on what he called racial tokenism on Australian TV.

‘‘I think commercial TV should take a leaf out of children’s TV in this country. We are a rainbow nation in kids TV. No tokens here,’’ he wrote on the microblogging site.

I think commercial TV should take a leaf out of children's TV in this country. We are a rainbow nation in kids' TV. No tokens here

Laga’aia played the Reverend Elijah Johnson for 18 months before finishing at the end of last year, although he will continue to be seen on Australian television until April.

In a written statement, a Seven spokesman said that ‘‘Jay’s comments are offensive...

"We have great regard for Jay and his work on Home and Away during the last two years. It is insulting to suggest that Home and Away is racist."

Laga’aia’s big break into Australian television came with regular appearances as Senior Constable Tommy Tavita on the police drama Water Rats.

In New Zealand he starred as maverick lawyer David Silesi, always on the side of the underdog, in the series Street Legal.

Other roles have included appearances in two Star Wars movies as Captain Typho.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...t-at-home-and-away-racism-20120215-1ta23.html

So if he doesn't win, he could say it's because he isn't white. Not that it's because he's an arsehole.

@Mr Stickyfingers

Imagine remembering the birthdays. lol

...hahahaha!... it must also have cost them heaps for pressies at Christmas time too lol!...

If there isn't a change in Leader & Deputy.

...I can't wait for a leadership change because can you just imagine Jay or Lisa having to take orders from say... Kate for instance lol!... their ego's would drop faster than anything that dropped either into the long drop or the short drop... speaking of which (just to REALLY piss them off) have them emptying the dunnies lol!... bwahahahahaha!... cheers.

Back