Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

...oh here we go... they're splitting the camp into two teams eh?... if two 'captains' have to choose who is on their side then I bet that Keira will be the last one picked lol!... thanks all for a great show... now to Gogglebox!... cheers.

Yes, her chins are lessening......she is a very beautiful woman.

She's lost heaps I reckon. Just look at her promo shot.

FHlhOuFc.jpg

Keira is my favourite at the moment. I don't see why they are not letting her cook when she wants to.

Makes total sense to me. She's just an attention grabber and self centred. The main meal of the day is very limited and they want to make the most of it. Something they look forward to and at least if someone they know has some credentials is cooking it, at least if it's bad they know it's probably as good as it can be.

It's understandable they don't want to upset that and have a bad meal.

Makes total sense to me. She's just an attention grabber and self centred. The main meal of the day is very limited and they want to make the most of it. Something they look forward to and at least if someone they know has some credentials is cooking it, at least if it's bad they know it's probably as good as it can be.

It's understandable they don't want to upset that and have a bad meal.

I find a lot of the contestants rude though in their approach to her. They seem to just shut her out and ignore her without giving her a chance. It may be better resolved if they all had a discussion about it rather than her going on and on about the cooking.

Back