Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Hey @timmydownawell , we used to play it's kind of opposite to hide and seek, you stack in together as you find , until there is just one left searching....squashed sardines
Is that how you played? needed to be pissed

...oh good... Kate starting to come back out of her shell now... I'd like her to go towards the end now that she's showing some different sides to her... I still like her... (after having had Keira on the show I'd like a rabid Baboon at this stage ;):))... go Kate... GO!... cheers

Oh I yearn for the day when a biggest loser winner appears on celeb and is super zealous with the cooking and food drops.
And then goes Commando on everyone's arse.:D

Hey @timmydownawell , we used to play it's kind of opposite to hide and seek, you stack in together as you find , until there is just one left searching....squashed sardines
Is that how you played? needed to be pissed
Yes, first person hides and everyone else has to try and find them, and when they do they have to join them hiding in that spot. So hiding in a suit of armour wouldn't quite work.

I only played it once on the InterIsland Ferry in NZ. There were five of us squeezed into a broom cupboard. lol

Reactions: kxk
Never ceases to amaze me how many people GIVE THEIR MONEY AWAY.....
Never give anyone more than what you can afford to lose - if you insist on giving to strangers

Back